Which too buy?

I would go with Halo 3 and get RSV2 later on.

Personally I wouldn't waste the money on Halo. I thought Halo was amazing... then Call of Duty 4 came out, and now Vegas 2, both of those games are far better than Halo IMO.

blueovalboy7 said:
Personally I wouldn't waste the money on Halo. I thought Halo was amazing... then Call of Duty 4 came out, and now Vegas 2, both of those games are far better than Halo IMO.
couldnt have said it better myself. the only reason i dont sell halo3 is because im stil a fan of the series and i want to have the full series for collectors sake

call of duty 4?

if not buy halo 3 and then buy r6v1, basically the same game!

oooo burn!!!

blueovalboy7 said:
I'm the same, if you haven't already you should buy cod4 then vegas 2 and if you really want get halo 3 after.

I bought Xbox 360 premium with Halo 3 and rsv2 for £239,99- from my local game store. I think it was a good deal:yesnod:

Mojor Skittish said:
I bought Xbox 360 premium with Halo 3 and rsv2 for £239,99- from my local game store. I think it was a good deal:yesnod:
ha...
you shouldve gotten call of duty 4 over r6v2.. =/

Back