Which too buy?

Yeah, Call of Duty 4 Fore Teh Wiinz

I think the people who are currently enjoying R6V2 are just experiencing the fun that comes with a new game. But in the end Call of Duty 4 > All other online shooters (until Call of Duty 6).

sadly i was a big halo fanboy..halo was teh ebst game ever...notin can ever be better..but when cod4 came out i NEVER really played halo again..my disk broke and it wouldnt read it and i enver cared cuz i had cod4..and now i got rb6v2..its amazing..if u like tactical games this is for you if u like more fast paced games buy halo..yur choice..but buy cod4 over both

Sovieto said:
ha...
you shouldve gotten call of duty 4 over r6v2.. =/
R6V2 is not a bad game at all, but COD over Halo any day of the week.

(Another game I need to get is Rockband, the drums, guitar, mic, amazing)

I hated RSV2. Halo, OB, CoD4.

I just got StarCraft and Sins of a Solar Empire, both are damned fine.

Monsteroids said:
I hated RSV2. Halo, OB, CoD4.

I just got StarCraft and Sins of a Solar Empire, both are damned fine.

lol you just now got starcraft? I can't believe how old that game is yet it's still the best RTS IMO.

i was exicted to try halo 3 online but when i did at my friends i was like lame.... so now im only getting a 360 in the summer of COD

Thats called having a different taste in games. You need to learn what other games there are. Just because all you hear about are Halo and CoD right now doesn't mean thats all there is. Thats just like how all I hear about is SSBB for Wii right now. SSBB is the most played Wii game currently and CoD4 and Halo 3 are the most played 360 game currently.

Right now my mind is so far away from Halo 3/CoD4 in terms of games im itching to play. I can't wait for GTA4, Fable 2, Too Human, Banjo Kazooie 3, Fallout 3, Splinter Cell Conviction, Gears of War 2 and I still haven't gotten Lost Odyssey.

Dont forget BattleField: Bad Company. That looks like a awsome game. But I agree with you an most of those games.

Halo is run and gun, Vegas2 is a tactical game, CoD4 is a mix.

Personally, I like Vegas2 more than the others. Halo was a really good game once through. CoD is much like that, but more complex character development. Vegas2 is a balance of both.

If you get Vegas2 watch out for the bugs (save problems, invisible enemies, spawning enemies - I mean they even spawn behind you in a closet after you've cleared it out, and more).

Back