While playing Madden , The Wii Froze !

pizzaluvr said:
lol all consoles freeze one time or another... IT ALWAYS HAPPENS

It shouldn't happen at all. It's either buggy code or a hardware glitch. As an example I've played over 100 PS2 games from the US and Japan and on that system I've only had something freeze twice. This so far is the only console I've ever had a game freeze on, and I've played Atari 2600, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis and its various add ons, Saturn, Dreamcast & PS1.

If it's an isolated thing I wouldn't worry about it too much but if it happens regularly I'd be concerned.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
While playing Madden , The Wii froze !
Yes , it did freeze !
Clip : YouTube - Frozen Wii
Is Nintendo working on this problem ?
sorry for the old news :(
It froze on me the other day, but I've been playing a lot since then and haven't had it happen again.

Yes it has happened to me 3 times but does not make that loud noise but the whole entire console does not freeze i can quit or go to the menu it always seems to come after a big hit very frustrating i must say

At least if the wii is actually defective or broken you get a new one, unlike Sony who states in their warrenty: "while downloading a firmware update, if your consol breaks were are not responsible for it."

COLDshiver said:
sry, very old news. It's actually not Nintendo or the Wiis fault. It was just a glitch in EAs coding. Hopefully, EA will fix the freeze. And if you've ever checked when the Wii freezes, it's always Madden that freezes. No other game has frozen on the Wii

My Wii has frozen twice while playing Wii sports and once playing Redsteel. I hope it's not a serious problem, but it HAS frozen... :(

My Wii froze while playing Elebits, and a very loud buzzing noise came from.. the TV...I think.

I couldn't do anything but unplug the power and plug it back in.
Not cool.

Back