My Wii got sent back.... AGAIN!!!

I had to send my Wii in January of last year. It wouldn't turn on so I thought it was the power cable and I sent that in first. When they sent me a new one and it still didn't work, I knew it was the Wii. They sent me a brand new one so I lost all my info. This one has some problems with online but I don't feel inclined to send it in since I don't play online much.

nayshie said:
I had to send my Wii in January of last year. It wouldn't turn on so I thought it was the power cable and I sent that in first. When they sent me a new one and it still didn't work, I knew it was the Wii. They sent me a brand new one so I lost all my info. This one has some problems with online but I don't feel inclined to send it in since I don't play online much.

Most issues online are your own connection, it would be hard for wifi to only sometimes work. It would eaither be broken or not, I cant see it being in between.

If it's a lost connection usually that means a weak signal or interfearance.

wezeles said:
Most issues online are your own connection, it would be hard for wifi to only sometimes work. It would eaither be broken or not, I cant see it being in between.

If it's a lost connection usually that means a weak signal or interfearance.
Most of the time when I try to go online the Wii just freezes and I have to unplug it from the back. Would that be a problem with my connection?

Depends when its doing it. If its when its trying to establishing connection then it can be a connection issue.

As many other wireless products they will keep on attempting to connect untill its able to. I've noticed with some of the Wii's online games there isn't always a way to go back when your trying to connect, even the home button does nothing.

Normally if setup right when you don't connect after a set time it would automatically go back to the previous menu to let you try again or start over. Without this option you can get stuck in the connection establishment and the only way to really fix it is to "power down." The only permanent fix is to make sure the connection is strong.

What online games do you have? does it only happen to all of them?

drummer117 said:
But wait, wiitime can I face u on Super Strikers if I dont have it?

no, you need the game to play online.. its a good game

Back