My Wii got sent back.... AGAIN!!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
So a few weeks ago i sent my wii in due to problems it was having. So after nintendo recived it, they transfered my info and sent me a refurbished one. I got it febuary 8th friday. I plugged it in and turned it on and off to make sure it works ( that was a problem from my last one) It did. I didnt touch it till sunday night. It kept on freezing during the game. a few times when switching sports on wii sports, it while loading it would switch to a black screen and that was it. I could hear the sound but not see anything. Then twice with Madden 2008. When i clicked play online it froze. Then again with Madden i hit mini games and it said connect nunchuck it was connected and it froze. Then on strikers online somone disconnected and it said loading and froze. So i sent it back in.. again.. hopefully i get get one that works and wont have any more problems. I hope to get it back before brawl!!!!

That is unfortunate, I guess its not the games causing the problems?
I assume their not anyway.

Good luck next time around though Wiitime!

LOL :p

Anyway... are you sure your CD's are not like... all fudged up with scratches?

I only ask because I can't tell you how many people let their CDs get scratched. I never personally seen anyone besides me and my brother who keep the CDs blemish/scratch free, forever...

im pretty sure... this never happend with my first one so i dont think so.

Wow, that sucks...I hope it's back before Brawl too, man.

Do you have any other consoles to keep you entertained?

I would be super pissed with more than one failure... I'd still check out the game disk to make sure thats not the issue, but like you said you didn't have a problem before, and its on more than one game so it could be the Wii, psecially considering its a refurb, who knows what tech "tryed" to repair it or if it had more than one thing wrong when it came in...

If you do need to return it again make sure you talk to a manger/supervisor or something. Usually when people have this many problems with anything they are more than compensated for there trouble. Specially when they complain :wink:

If your lucky you could get a free game or controller outta the deal if you make your complaint well known. Because of the low failure rate and Nintendos customers service reputation they will not send someone away with something bad to say about the comapny if they have a chance to fix it.

Most larger companys go by this practice specially long time established ones, where they could potentially loose alot of long term business in the end, they are willing to spend a buck to keep buisness comming back.

Last edited:
Hey wiitime. No offence but u gotta admit ur wii breaking twice is lol. Anyway, U seem to no a lot about the wii. I was wondering, well is their a way to play wii games online like this. EX: I have Mario Party 8. Can I face someone at MP8 who is on a different wii? If U don't no just tell me, if u do no tell me anyway k? Thanx dude.
PS: If I can, I would love to try out Super Strikers with u.

Mario Party 8 is not online compatible...meaning you cant play with someone on another Wii. youll have to have people come over and play.

however Mario Strikers Charged IS online compatible so you can play with kids on different Wii's from all around your country.

this is the first post i read about people having hardware problems with their Wii:wtf: hopefully you find a working Wii

drummer117 said:
Hey wiitime. No offence but u gotta admit ur wii breaking twice is lol. Anyway, U seem to no a lot about the wii. I was wondering, well is their a way to play wii games online like this. EX: I have Mario Party 8. Can I face someone at MP8 who is on a different wii? If U don't no just tell me, if u do no tell me anyway k? Thanx dude.
PS: If I can, I would love to try out Super Strikers with u.

yeah i can play u on strikers.. e-mail me ur code and once i get it back. i will play you.. ( just remind me in a week or two when i get it back).. so i remember to add the code...

Well they said they will ship it overnight back to me. i wasnt going to make a big deal. If it happends again i will probably be annoyed and talk to manager etc. But i dont mind. If it was the day before brawl i would be pissed lol.. But hopefully this one will work. I wish it wasnt refurbished but i dont have much of a choice unless i tried to get a new one. But then i would lose all info on my wii.

Sovieto said:
omfg!!! lulz!!! wii failure rate = 90%!!!!!!!!!

Is that positive or negative, lol

im gonna go watch "we own the night" in blu now, just listen to Sovieto you wannabe Z's:ciappa:

Back