Who are you voting/rooting for?

b77773d45d547c3d7fd52ccsd4.jpg

Do any of you Obama supporters (and I guess Huck for that matter) have a reason?

In order: John McCain, Romney, Huckabee.

I'm seeing McCain Wednesday!

Democrat: Obama
Republican: McCain

I don't care who wins, just as long as it's one of those two.

BTW: One of my sisters Caucused for Obama, the other went McCain. So...

Last edited:
M4Nd1ng0 said:
Yeah, that's not discriminatory.

I'm going for Obama, why? Let a black guy do something good/ bad for the country, gotta let him have a chance. He sounds worse than Bush from what I've ever heard about his war policies (might not be correct) but I still think it's high-time for a social change that has been long overdue. I'm Canadian though, so If it doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter. Right? Right.

dont care, im canadian.

but ill go for anybody who wont nuke us:)

261311 said:
He sounds worse than Bush from what I've ever heard about his war policies (might not be correct)
By no stretch of the imagination should Bush and Obama be mentioned together in the same paragraph unless we're comparing their Presidential records in a few years time :)
To put it plainly, that info is incorrect bb. It's okay though, you're Canadian.

Celeste said:
By no stretch of the imagination should Bush and Obama be mentioned together in the same paragraph unless we're comparing their Presidential records in a few years time :)
To put it plainly, that info is incorrect bb. It's okay though, you're Canadian.
Yeah, they shouldn't be. Bush should not be disgraced, by being mentioned with Obama. :hand:

261311 said:
Yeah, that's not discriminatory.

I'm going for Obama, why? Let a black guy do something good/ bad for the country, gotta let him have a chance. He sounds worse than Bush from what I've ever heard about his war policies (might not be correct) but I still think it's high-time for a social change that has been long overdue. I'm Canadian though, so If it doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter. Right? Right.

yeah let's vote for a guy based on the color of his skin that's not discriminatory at all

nic7 said:
Democrat: Obama
Republican: McCain

I don't care who wins, just as long as it's one of those two.

Exactly my two choices for the two parties (it's a two-Party system per Kang, or is it Kodos? :lol:)

The extremists on the Left and Right (who have their heads way too far up special interest asses) scare me - in my mind that would be Clinton (CLIN-TON, sorry, I'm a roll with the Simpson's bit) and Huckabee.

It's sort of like a political median, let's just chunk the two candidates who are way too far off center.

im a huckabee guy....mccain is also pretty cool,
but if a liberal has gotta win it (which i think they will) ill take obama over hillary any day

I haven't really studied up all that much, seeing as I can't vote, but I would definetly go with Obama.

Back