Who are you voting/rooting for?

tryin to be nice here i am very anti-racism but i think if obama becomes president some luinitic will asassinate him there are still a few neo-nazi's,kkk,and haters out there, i would support obama if he wasnt democrat [no offense]

i find it stupid how america is separated into demos and repubs... everyone should be independents and vote for who they think will do the best job...

i know but i like more of the republicans ideas and meanings.but some democrats have good ideas to.

tampa2012 said:
i know but i like more of the republicans ideas and meanings.but some democrats have good ideas to.
give tax breaks to the rich and the money will trinkle down to the middle class? yeah, thats been working awesomely for the past 8 years!

Have you never read the argument for factions? Madison > Richard.

So you'd rather make us as lazy as Britain? =P

The L.S said:
Heh, interesting topic

You know, I have always been more conservative in my leanings, but at least Obama has a backbone. I respect him simply because he has a viewpoint, and he is going with it, unlike that creature called Clinton.

Unfortuently I dont agree with him on those viewpoints, so I am pretty much just going to wait to see who gets the republican nomination. But to be honest, I really dont like any of them.
agreed i think obama wants whats best for this country unlike hillary who is just power mungering and even if i disagree with him on loads of issues i still have respect for him. i say Huckabee for prez and Mccain for VP or the other way around

I've said it before, splitting the ticket like the good ol' days is the way to go.

McCain/Obama ftw!

I do agree that parties are stupid, but unfortunately you have to go with one nowadays. And sadly, if you want to keep your money, keep everything from being a post-apocalyptic wasteland, etc, historically republicans are the way to go. Though, more and more repub's are leaving their conservative roots.

I wish we could clone Ronald Reagan. But that might be a bit anti-conservative... hm...

Phillysoul said:
agreed i think obama wants whats best for this country unlike hillary who is just power mungering and even if i disagree with him on loads of issues i still have respect for him. i say Huckabee for prez and Mccain for VP or the other way around
Now this guy knows what he's talking about. :yesnod: (Besides the Obama part)

bigwilliiy said:
George Bush.....what....cant i have my say?
10 year olds not allowed to have a say...

seriously, if you knew anything about anything you'd know presidents can serve only 2 terms which = 8 years, which bush already has. you might learn this next year in 6th grade.

I wouldn't vote for him because he's black you moronic knuckle heads. I just believe it's something he could play to his advantage. I believe that it's time they had a black president, all they've fought for and so forth. That by no means says he deserves to win, I have my own separate reasons for that (policy and intellect).

@ Celeste, so are you :p you just read more obviously ^_^

Back