Who are you voting/rooting for?

I don't particularly care who wins your next election as long as it's not some ultra-conservative nut, but could someone explain for the benefit of this non-American member why Hilary Clinton is so unpopular? Aside from voting for the Iraq War, I can't seem to find any reasons why everyone hates her so much.

261311 said:
Yeah, that's not discriminatory.

I'm going for Obama, why? Let a black guy do something good/ bad for the country, gotta let him have a chance. He sounds worse than Bush from what I've ever heard about his war policies (might not be correct) but I still think it's high-time for a social change that has been long overdue. I'm Canadian though, so If it doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter. Right? Right.

If you think he's terrible and still believe people should vote for him just because he's black, I will lose all respect for you.

Last edited:
Obama! :d

Oh and Samus101, Bush is a disgrace just being mentioned himself, Being mentioned with Obama is a compliment to his disgusting status.

Samus101 said:
*Sighs* If Obama really does get in, this country is gonna plunge way down... you will all regret your allegiance to Obama. Or at least most of you.
Lmao @ Bush supporters D:

Samus101 said:
Why is everyone against the war in Iraq? We need to finish the fight. Do you people really think that the troops just wanna sit in bases? There is a REASON why they joined, and most of them joined because they wanted to fight!
Wasn't that the Halo 3 slogan?

Heh, interesting topic

You know, I have always been more conservative in my leanings, but at least Obama has a backbone. I respect him simply because he has a viewpoint, and he is going with it, unlike that creature called Clinton.

Unfortuently I dont agree with him on those viewpoints, so I am pretty much just going to wait to see who gets the republican nomination. But to be honest, I really dont like any of them.

I like a lot of Ron Paul's ideas but it is obvious that he is not going to win because most other people find his ideas ridiculous.

I haven't really done much research or anything though. Don't really care either.

Samus...grah... You have a good viewpoint, then back it up with horrible evidence.

Obama's just too new for me to be comfortable giving him 4 years. Should have waited for 2012.

And (when) McCain wins tonight, meeting him will be National.

^haha, when?

Last time I checked, Obama was supposed to win by double digits.

Last Time I Checked, This Was A Primary, Meaning They're Voting For Republicans And Democrats Separately.

Chewy said:
I like a lot of Ron Paul's ideas but it is obvious that he is not going to win because most other people find his ideas ridiculous.

I haven't really done much research or anything though. Don't really care either.

Yeah, he's shooting from the hip with a good amount of Libertarian ideologies (which tends to frighten both parties).

Back