who converted to wii?

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I saw a topic similar to this and i wanted to make an official one, so yes i did check you search button nazi's... anyways, How many of you were fans of sony or xbox and later decided wii was the best, i have to admit (like flanders in other post) i was heading towards getting a ps3, than i hurd the price and i thought xbox for sure, than i saw how fun wii was and how cheap so i bought that, anyone else?

ive always liked nintendo but after the last gen of consoles i was a bigger sony fan than anything else. didnt buy a gamecube at all. cant say i was a sony FANBOY cuz i bought a DS. in reality i guess i was a nintendo prodigal son. lol. i left then i had a good reason to come back

I was into Playstation, but then I realizes I'm missing the fun titles like Mario, Zelda and Metroid. So I switched to Wii and now I'm buying bunch of GameCube games which I never got a chance to play.

I wasn't going to get any of the next-gen consoles, because they all looked crap to me...

...but...

...My friend showed me video's of Red-Steel and I became a fanatic. O_O;

I soon realised (after getting my Wii) that Red-Steel isn't that good, but it doesn't matter because I did the research on my new console and loved everything I saw. All the upcoming titles, all the nifty little features... Everything.

I can't imagine having any other console.

i used to be a playstation fan but then when i heard the ps3 for 599 us dollars and because ds is better than psp i bought a wii insted :D

i used to be a playstation fan but then when i heard the ps3 for 599 us dollars and because ds is better than psp i bought a wii insted

Same for me, big Play Station fan till they announced the price. That and I think the Wii's controller is second to none.

First off this is my first post... love the forums.

I converted to Wii after having both the 360 and PS3. Neither of the systems did it for me. So far I absolutely love the Wii, and so does my finacee, which is a nice bonus. I am very happy I finally chose the Wii.

Never bought any Sony Consoles or Microsoft Consoles, NEVER plan to.

Nintendo all the way.
Ive had all the Nintendo Consoles and alot of the handhelds.

i was a sony fanboy all the way. this one is perfect for me. i was gonna get a ps3 but the price was waaaaaaaay too high and i converted after most of my friends were getting a wii. and it is so much fun. i can play all the gamecube titles i never got to play.

I was always a Nintendo fan-boy. I have a PS2 and X-BOX. [I HAD a PS2 it died] I like Kingdom Hearts 2 and Halo 2 but thats it. Nintendo's games were just more fun. I loved my Gamecube it was great. [Also broke] SSBM, MP2, Pikmin 1 and 2, and Resident Evil 4 were all great games. I just think Nintendo's games are more fun.

I always loved Nintendo, but when Playstation came out. I started to love Sony. I had a Gamecube and a N64 but they were never played enough compared to PS/PS2. Then I saw the expensive price of PS3 and said screw it. I'm waiting until a game I want comes out for PS3 before getting one. Then, I started to play the Wii at the mall and became an instant fanatic. I had to have one.

almost fell into the xbox arena.. all my friend were playing Halo and had Xbox's. PS2 never really caught my attention. 360 looked promising, still thinking about getting it. PS3, graphics are pretty, but the gamplay is the same to me. After playing the Wii at my friends house during Christmas, I was sold! Started researching games and its features and I was blown away. I'm glad I finally got one just last week!! This is my first console since the PS1.. been a PC gamer most of the time

I have always been a fan of sony and nintendo, however this gen i wont be getting a ps3 for quite some time until they change that insane price tag.

Back