wouldnt say the wii costs alot...

soulchief

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
Saw a lot of threads saying the wii costs so much and everything, so i decided to compare it with the 360.

NINTENDO WII:
system: $250
online: FREE
3 games: $150
extra wiimote: $30?
extra nunchuck: $20?
2000 wii points: $20
Total: $470

XBOX 360:
system: $500
xbox live: $50
3 games: $180
extra controller: $50
extra battery: $20
1500 points: $20
Total: $820

Difference? Wii is cheaper by $350. (all the stuff for wii costed less then the 360 system)

Good point. Im british, so i dont know exactly how much all those are, but i can see the numbers. You show 'em!

And the wii is better also.

Now you can compare it to the ps3.. actually, on second thoughts, dont.... i'd never stop laughing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Too late now...

I havnt even played the 360 anyway lol. I was only joking, and its obviously a matter of opinion. I think ill prefer the wii myself, though. Which is what counts, afterall...

Well dont forget the consoles nothing with out good games
360= A few
ps2 =A lot
gc =a few
wii=dont know till played them
ps3 = virtua fighter 5 thats it

really, its not that much money from what i expected, only $50 more than my expectations, plus im getting 2 games at launch day (red steel and zelda) and ALOTTA Wii point cards cause my mom wont let me use her credit card, and also no launch games will have online multiplayer until 07 so ill just get some classic games like the megamans, mario bros, sonic, contra and some others

yes controllers are 50, and i believe a xbox live start kit is 50, or its 50 a year i think

JCpackers05 said:
Dude......the 360 prices are horrible off.......controllers arent 50........and xbox live isnt 50 either......and i dont think the Wii is alot.....just more than i was expecting it to be

I dont know where you get your information from, but yes those prices are right (US)

Back