who converted to wii?

I would have to say I'm a Sony fan as well. Like some of you posted above. The Wii is interesting, but of course, the Final Fantasy series was with Sony... althought I did hear they are now moving back to Nintendo.

yeh i heard that to, not sure if its true or not but it would be good though.

I bought an x-box a few years ago instead of a gamecube. And I regret buying it now, because I never I got to play Wind Waker, SSBM and the other good games; but now I can play it with the Wii along with Twilight Princess :)

I'm a convertor. I was a Sony guy (still am, I think). I only got into the Wii, cause of the price, and the need for only a gaming machine (I don't need a high end console that doubles as a DVD player and costs twice as much). The other sell getting me back to Nintendo (had to original Nintendo) was the "interactive" play of the console, which my wife was all googles for. So, we love this and so do our friends, who are now all in search of the Wii. They won't stop calling to come over......

Always been Nintendo. Although have also liked PS2. Never wanted the X-Box though. To me it just seemed the same as ps2 so I never bothered with it. Except for playing it for a few seconds in the stores. But I can't do that now, I get strange looks. And little children always want it.

when my bro moved out an took the xbox, i was gonna get a 360, but then all my mates had ordered or were getting wiis for xmas, so i said, sure y not.

intekmdma said:
I would have to say I'm a Sony fan as well. Like some of you posted above. The Wii is interesting, but of course, the Final Fantasy series was with Sony... althought I did hear they are now moving back to Nintendo.
that may also be why i was tied down to sony.the FF series.
If Sony was my wife of 4 years then Nintendo is my new mistress. (and i am loving the affair:D)

Rom said:
I was into Playstation, but then I realizes I'm missing the fun titles like Mario, Zelda and Metroid. So I switched to Wii and now I'm buying bunch of GameCube games which I never got a chance to play.

I second the GC bit. I missed out on the GC (only Nintendo console i missed out on). Im having a good time buying a whole bunch of GC games cheaply from ebay.

I converted

Planned to get a PS3, then when I looked deeper and thought more about the cost and if I planned to get blu ray, motion controler and game lineup I decided to go with the Wii.

I dont think you need all that detail for the games to be good...although I will be super tempted when Metal Gear, Grand Theft, Devil May Cry etc comes out for the PS3, who knows Ill probably still get one, but not till after the summer...that Grand Theft will probably be one of the best games ever made...

The Wii is awesome and I have no negatives against it...the XBOX 360 is a different story...

I had an NES and Gameboy back in the day. Didn't get another console until I bought an Xbox as a project because of the hackability. Had a lot of fun with that...may still get a 360 (definitely not a PS3...I never liked their controllers...too small and now lacking in rumble). When I saw that the Wii was coming out and read some initial reactions I knew that I had to have one. I couldn't be happier that I do :).

I really liked Nintendo when I was younger. Then Sony and Microsoft come out with the PS2 and the Xbox and I couldn't resist. I bought a PS2 and I lost my love for Nintendo. Ever since I heard about the Wii, I am a reborn Nintendo fan and it feels GOOD!

Back