Who Doesn't Have One?

i dont understand it if these people wanted one why didnt they just pre-order ???

cannon said:
i dont understand it if these people wanted one why didnt they just pre-order ???

cause they thought the wii was gonna suck, but they were proven wrong :sick:

RivalDestiny said:
cause they thought the wii was gonna suck, but they were proven wrong :sick:
no....its because only so many preordered were allowed to be taken :p

I got mine without trying really hard, just walked in a Walmart at 10 AM and it was there, I do feel bad for people that want it cuz I know like 7 people who want them and can't find them

i dont have a Wii yet. Not because I couldnt find one, there are ussually 3-4 at my local Gamestop. And not because I dont have the money, I have well over $250. I am waiting...for a lot of different reasons. To see if they add dvd capability, to see if online blows, to see if nintendo has any other surprises up their sleeve.

I never buy consoles until 6 months after release.

Borch712ers said:
i dont have a Wii yet. Not because I couldnt find one, there are ussually 3-4 at my local Gamestop. And not because I dont have the money, I have well over $250. I am waiting...for a lot of different reasons. To see if they add dvd capability, to see if online blows, to see if nintendo has any other surprises up their sleeve.

I never buy consoles until 6 months after release.
Be careful, you may never see a Wii again in your Gamestop...:hand:

killdroid93 said:
Be careful, you may never see a Wii again in your Gamestop...:hand:

I ussually stop by there once a week to get the latest news and I have yet to not see atleast one there. Thanks for the concern, but I know what I am doing :yesnod:

Back