Who has a Wii, and it is working 100%?

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Just curious. I'm going to get a Wii soon, and don't want to have it break on me(like 3 360s broke on me before i sold it). So who here has one and it works completely fine?

Mine works perfect. I think the only ones that might have had problems were the very first batch that came out on launch, but even still, i havent heard anything about wii's breaking. Seems like nintendo came out with a solid product, like always.

there are no fualts on any Nintendo Wii's. If there is, it has to be just one. a one off...nothing like Microsoft did to their fans..

i have had one since today, no problems yet (been playing most the day)

i also had a 360 from day one, and the only problem i have had is playing Just Cause. where one move will sometimes lock the game up. but apart from that all is ok.

You should know by now that Nintendo makes the best products. The things they make NEVER die. o.o There was a gameboy that was in the Gulf War. It was blown up and it LOOKS like it's broken. But it still works perfectly fine. xD

I have one working perfectly fine as well. I think with some of the issues you see here, it's because of other things that interfere such as network issues and stuff

Back