Who has a Wii, and it is working 100%?

on that point i still have an original first release game boy, i lost the back cover but it still works as well as the day i got it. where as prodcuts from Sony and Microsoft break all the time. even my orginal Game Gear didnt last that long.

i even have a working original first version NES in the loft that was working just a few years ago. i get the old one out every now and again, old games can be fun.

if that was a sony or microsoft product it would of never lasted that long.

I've had mine freeze on me a few times, but I just have to unplug it and it works fine again. It was probably user error though cause I'm not patient.

Mine is 100%. I even saw a vid that had testing for the Wii and it was crazy. They couldn't break the Wii or the controller. Even when they smashed it on the floor and steped on the Wii and the Controller they both still worked like new.

Everything works on mine 100%. Some of the release systems broke from the Updates of WiiConnect24, but that was just some firmware mishaps that have been worked out since the release.

Mine works great. The problem is when i upgraded the firmware, it seems to run more slowly while navigating the menu. No problems .

vagrant said:

hey im new to this site and i was wandering if u wanted to bcome a friend so when the wii online comes out wii can play together on madden or something. add me to ur buddy list if u want to become a friend and ill add u to mine.

wii #-4076 9847 3370 3920
wii username Smok

I've had system freezes in Need for Speed Carbon and Red Steel that required not only a system reset, but required me to pull the power cord completely out because all of the console buttons and remote buttons stopped responding. This also happened once while connecting to the shop channel. Very disturbing.

Uk
yep perfect execpt red steel witch is just horrable

Back