Who has a Wii, and it is working 100%?

I read about one user who's cd drive stopped working and he exchanged it for a new one. So those who say there aren't ANY problems are just wrong.

Cap'n Meow said:
I've had mine freeze on me a few times, but I just have to unplug it and it works fine again. It was probably user error though cause I'm not patient.

Mine froze up on me earlier for the first time. I held down the power to turn it off, then back on and all was well.

I'd have to say overall it appears to be really well made and I've read of very few issues so far.

If you bought your system after launch day, there's a very small possibility of any problems. I've heard of no issues affecting systems since then. Of course, there are still updates to come which could potentially cause problems, but I have faith in Nintendo.

You should know by now that Nintendo makes the best products. The things they make NEVER die. o.o There was a gameboy that was in the Gulf War. It was blown up and it LOOKS like it's broken. But it still works perfectly fine. xD
My friends run a used game store. We used to "go Office Space" on broken systems. Seriously, the NES was the toughest by far, with Sega Genesis and PS1 tied for last. We even ran NES systems over with my car and they still weren't shattered. Other systems would break when we chucked them against the concrete wall of the building. I think they use the same material as the plastic Glock handgun is made out of.:wink:

mothershipconnection said:
My friends run a used game store. We used to "go Office Space" on broken systems. Seriously, the NES was the toughest by far, with Sega Genesis and PS1 tied for last. We even ran NES systems over with my car and they still weren't shattered. Other systems would break when we chucked them against the concrete wall of the building. I think they use the same material as the plastic Glock handgun is made out of.:wink:

Glad to see you've found an outlet for your anger issues dood. :crazy:

mothershipconnection said:
If you bought your system after launch day, there's a very small possibility of any problems. I've heard of no issues affecting systems since then. Of course, there are still updates to come which could potentially cause problems, but I have faith in Nintendo.

You should know by now that Nintendo makes the best products. The things they make NEVER die. o.o There was a gameboy that was in the Gulf War. It was blown up and it LOOKS like it's broken. But it still works perfectly fine. xD

if u give me your wii # then ill add u too my list

Back