Who eles likes My Chemical Romance besides me?

OMG DUDE MCR
IS AMAZING :D:D:D:D!!!!!!
They are by far my favourite band ever!

I Saw Them Last Night In Ottawa it was the most amazing night of my life :yesnod:

WiiHoldOnTight said:
OMG DUDE MCR
IS AMAZING :D:D:D:D!!!!!!
They are by far my favourite band ever!

I Saw Them Last Night In Ottawa it was the most amazing night of my life :yesnod:
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see them.

MCR is the worst band ever, in fact emo is the worst style of music ever, theyve stolen musical and personal styles from so many other generes and so many other bands, emo is an abomination of music and any band that affiliates themselves with emo should be severly ashamed. and for those who say emo is expressing individual style then maybe you should listen to some real music to see how much they've really copied, but hey why not be individual... just like everyone else.

Almo said:
MCR is the worst band ever, in fact emo is the worst style of music ever, theyve stolen musical and personal styles from so many other generes and so many other bands, emo is an abomination of music and any band that affiliates themselves with emo should be severly ashamed. and for those who say emo is expressing individual style then maybe you should listen to some real music to see how much they've really copied, but hey why not be individual... just like everyone else.

I Knew exactly this was going to happen.. Just because you don't like the band doesn't mean that it is horrible!:mad2:
I believe the name of the the thread was "Who eles likes My Chemical Romance besides me?" so if you don't like them then don't post about how much you hate them!

SGT.zac said:
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see them.
Hehe I know.. :rolleyes: It was honestly amazing
It began with Gerard being wheeled out on a hospital bed singing to The End, the ending of Welcome To The Black Parade had tons of black and white confetti shooting from the stage, sparks during a couple of songs :D and the pyro during Famous Last Words was so awesome and of course Gerard with his crazy dance moves.. he even did a move that looked like the chicken dance :lol:
But it was unbelievably hot in there, I was drenched when it ended:cornut:

why not,i think thats its fair that i can post my point,its up to you wether you ignore it or not,i cant stop you from worshiping a really crap band, but i guess teeny boppers will be teeny boppers

Almo said:
why not,i think thats its fair that i can post my point,its up to you wether you ignore it or not,i cant stop you from worshiping a really crap band, but i guess teeny boppers will be teeny boppers
:lol: That's my point, just because you don't like the band, it's crap:shocked:..
Are you even aware of what a teeny bopper is?

lol yep sure am, unfortunately im surrounded by them
and no its not just cause i dont like the band, they are crap, its a fact.

haha you sure about that now...?
besides ive moved on from calling young people who listen to mainstream crap teeny boppers, ive started calling bands and songs teeny bopper,seemed easier to move them all into thier own genere

lol ok,still hate emo though,just the fact they stole so mach from punk and turned it bad,but it seems to be a trend, i mean just look at avril levines new song 'girlfriend' its fukin horrible!

Yeah well she used to actually mean something.. not caring about other peoples thoughts, image, things liek that
You would never catch her dead in a skirt and now look at her she's wearing dresses and singing about stealing boyfriends.. :scared: What has his world come to? (Paris Hilton Signing a record deal:tard: :eek:ut:)

lol i know,paris is so gross lol shes not even a little bit hot,greenday is another band thats gone down the crapper, they were so much better back in the days of 'closing time' well before they became mainstream, all my brothers mates were like greenday is awesome but theyd never even heard the greenday i listen to, was so funny when they had to ask lol

Yeah, I've never really heard of Greenday Non-mainstream, I've only heard of American Idiot and I didn't even like that so.. mhm
And plsu at one point Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams was getting like 20% of airtime:wtf:

Back