Who has Wii Connect 24 On

Never any problems, It's good if your expecting a message. However I leave it off because I don't Expect messages that often

It cant hurt Except for maybe a little overheating, just keep it in a open area you should be fine

Not me. Had it on for awhile right after hooking up the net the first time and the console got extremely hot! Probably not that big of a deal, but a bit extraneous if you ask me. You can find out on here when new updates are available.

I thought it was normal for it be on 24/7? Mine has been on since June and no problems.

As a member here once said, "You must be a first time Nintendo owner. If you still have your NES and it works as long as you beat the top of it now and then raise your hand *raises hand*."

*raises hand*

I have my Wii on WiiConnect24 almost constantly and I've never had any overheating problems. It's okay to have it off if you don't expect a lot of messages. Nintendo doesn't update too often and if they do then you can just log onto the internet and find out when the update is avaliable.

o_0.......-slowly raises from behind a big crowd-

i had it on since the first day it came out

Yep. Had it on for over 6 months.

Still waiting for some of the people in my address book to go bold though *cough* wario *cough* so that I can find out if running two wii's through one router is a problem or not!

Back