Who hates Poke'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree pokemon is a repeat now...the original season was indeed great however. But I still enjoy the game, its not like you have to learn new controls every time, throw ball, catch, raise, continue on quest. Good lil ol RPG.

I really like Pokémon. It's the only thing remotely like a God game that I enjoy playing.

The best thing about it is only people around your age group understand it whilst my mother can't see the point of it whatsoever. The cards, however, were very pointless indeed.

I know
But it was funny that a famaly torrent site had it on there

the_flood502 said:
Boku no Sexual Harassment

Shota is creepy... i don't like it ^^

disclaimer: i speak japanese and love pokemon. i'm probably encrouching enemy territory, so we'll see how this post goes

--------------------------

僕のセクスエル・ハルスメンット
boku no sexual harassment = made me laugh, you speak japanese? :p

[if you dont, he pretty much said "my sexual harassment"]

anyway, back to why i posted:

i think you guys dont really grasp why pokemon is a very nice game. Opinions are opinions, but maybe this'll help people see both sides to the conversation [i dont have my hopes up though, most people who argue like to see only one side].

here's some features that makes pokemon a very awesome game.

1) it has a save anywhere feature, which is perfect for when you need to put down your ds whenever you have to, unlike other rpgs where you sometimes need to find a savepoint

2) the game is very long for a portable RPG, with a lot of end game content [filling all the pokemon, battling with friends, etc]. It also gives you a lot to explore, and stuff to play with friends.

3) It's just like go or checkers. easy to learn, hard to completly master. think of it as a rock/paper/scissors game with a lot more variables, and about 15 choices instead of just the rock/paper/scissors.

4) it's just plain fun. it's not meant to be a hard game. it's made for the journey, not the levels. pretty much "it's not about the end of the game, but having fun getting there".

and to reply about the person who hated anime: it's like saying you hate video games. anime's just a style of art, there's anime for 3 year olds, and 25 year olds.

some of my favorites are the dramas, as well as actions [compare saishuu heiki kanojo to bleach, then to sailor moon, for example]

hate the genre, not the animation :p if you wanted i could give you a list of a couple you'd probably like if you told me some movies you enjoy.

~Neo~

Im not slatein the game
Its is good but not botherd since gold/silver (meh same thing over and over)

Darkprinny said:
Im not slatein the game
Its is good but not botherd since gold/silver (meh same thing over and over)

you do realize final fantasy hasent changed much [except for 12] and it's probably closer to 20 years old?

btw, i recommend giving it a try on the diamond/pearl one, they've done a lot of polishing to it.

that, and the wifi trading/battling is unbelievable.

Monogatari said:
you do realize final fantasy hasent changed much [except for 12] and it's probably closer to 20 years old?

btw, i recommend giving it a try on the diamond/pearl one, they've done a lot of polishing to it.

that, and the wifi trading/battling is unbelievable.

Only played 7 and tactics
Didn't like 7 tactics was more my type

FR. said:
I agree, things started getting cheesy after Gold/silver/Crystal. :prrr:

Cheesy,eh? IT WAS SO CHEESY,I'M NOW LACTOSE INTOLERENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back