who here has played........

ChrisWii123

Wii owner
Mar 26, 2007
Palmdale, lake la
Wii Online Code
3109-4131-2560-7263
Final Fantasy Tactics for ps1? my freind let me borrow it and i just beat it today:D Im not sure i get what delita says when princess ovelia catches him on suprise and stabs him with a knife, then he knocks her out then walks a little bit away and says,"Ramza...... What did you get?" does anyone understand that?

I never played it, I remember my brother playing it when I was in grade 1. and since my reading skills wert great I couldnt play :prrr:

I played it, my least favorite FF game. Surprisingly enough I love FF12 though which had a lot of tactics influence in it.

Probably a great game, just not for me.

AERODACTYL LORD said:
No anything But crap Final Fantasy games

Sorry I forgot that Pokemon is so much better.

I love how the games hardly evolve in story, graphics, and gameplay. FF series flaw is its innovation, stupid SE!

Yeah, i can,t wait for pokemon diamond and pearl to come out April 22. it looks really fun and intresting to play, especially how they added more places for you to go and more badges, but the best is the new pokemon.:yesnod:

Played it for GBA (I dont like ff games usealy)
I liked the combat on it just the type I like

yeah, i got cloud on my file.takes a while to get him, but you get even stronger people to help you out and join your party as you try to get him.

I played it for the GBA and I didn't really like it.
It was boring.
Not as fun as the other games in the series.

Back