Who thinks wolf form is annoying?

(ZELDA) If you hold down 1 and 2 during the Goron mines, you can walk through walls.

I agree, controls seem to be difficult when controlling attacks, but the look of him is cool and of course the B move for killing off the Shadow Creatures that always reform if 1 is left behind.

My god the Wii owns... said:
I like it, it helps for speed and destroying stuff quickly (B). It's annoying if it's mandatory, but if you're aloud to switch out of it, it's fun.

That's Basically Me!:D

If they do put the wolf in the next zelda, i hope the controls will be more easier and better =D.

~Rival

FWELR said:
its annoying when you can't switch out of it, but when you can switch between it and human form, i think its awesome.

hold B down to get the circle thingy, its easy. btw, don't look at my sig.

Why did you said that!!!!! :mad5:

I am close to beating the game...... I had to look!!!! :mad2:

oh... I like being the wolf, of course, when you can always switch back. I don't think is hard to control.

I love being the wolf lol. Just like anything in mostly any game...you need to get good with it.

The horse is far more difficult to control than the wolf. I liked the wolf for the abilities it gave you. You could run quickly, sense, kill multiple things at once. Wolf link's attacks were less powerful than Link's sword so as you get better swords using the wolf gets more and more difficult out in say, hyrule field. Really though wolf form is essential to the game and I liked the abilities it gave you.

Back