Wolf for how long?

NIIIIIIICE!!! But I hope you just fight he/she with link. I just wanna slash the crap out of the last boss with link.

Its needs and ending like OoT or when you start to hack away at him or her and force him or her to the edge of the arena he or she falls but as he does he grabs Link (No not LotR inspired) and they both fall into the lavas of hell or whatever is under them and they both are sealed away. This would explain why the hero didn't appear causing the Gods to flood the lands of hyrule etc etc and so forth

I think they will make you wolf Link first and then as human form when fighting the main villian. It just makes more sense to me. I really doubt you would beat the main villian as just the wolf....I bet even Nintnedo knows that could spoil the game!

I hope that there is a whole lotta fighting in this game. I hope that there will be a whole lotta horseback fighting too. I really hope you don't fight as wolf link to beat the last boss. I hope zelda gets a lick in or two on the main boss.

Back