when my cookie falls in my milk
waking up in the morning
shaving
that money rules the world
Mondays
saying goodbye

- Racism
- Homophobia
- Extremely religious people who try to push their faith on you, constantly preach, and look down on anyone not sharing their views
- Men in sandals
- Men who don't groom at all and wonder why women aren't falling all over them
- Men who are bitter towards women
- Women who are bitter towards men
- Women who immediately hate women who are more attractive than them
- The fact that if you're an attractive girl you must be stupid/slutty
- Men in jeans that don't fit properly
- Hands/nails that aren't immaculate
- US Supreme Court, especially Alito and Roberts
- Student "musicians"
- Fergie
- Sports
- Cheese
- Pasta
- Dick Cheney
- James Baker
- Katherine Harris
- Sarah Palin

...etc

Everyone Hates Sarah Palin :(
I hate Wal-Mart
Living around Chicago
too cold boring costly. Bad Sports, Crooked Gov (I'm sure Daley is worse than Blagovich)
Awful Highways, terrible.

without hate the world would be perfect... but lets face it... that would be no fun.

I hate the Jonas Brothers.
People who think metal heads are Satanic, emo, goth.
People who Call a certain band satanic when they dont know what the hell they're are talking about. My dad's girl friend called Disturbed satanic today... I yelled at her. It was quite funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-w1nqzYTS4&feature=PlayList&p=10DAE7D3B6F23E5E&playnext=1&index=1[/ame]
gotta love the brainwashing but at that low price???
There was a better video, A much better one.

I hate/dislike many things.

At the moment -

- Homophobia
- 35-40 year old women who try to hard to be young. Usually by hanging out with younger men at work. Like seriously, it's one thing to have younger friends, but some people just try too hard.
- People who get overpaid as it is, but still demand a salary increase despite knowing that really, they are lucky to even have a job.
- People that are overpaid, demanding increases and aren't even qualified for the job.
- People that don't listen to you.
- People that imply you're not doing your job properly because something wasn't done, when in reality you were waiting on them to actually tell you it needed to be done, because you aren't psychic or can't read minds.
- Work politics.
- Doing payroll and knowing what people earn - particularly when you know how useless they are when they have to deal with your department.

Work related issues coming out there.

Hyundai Cars and their commercials

OMG. Finally someone that agrees with Mii!. (I also hate that background "ooooOOOh" Sound that repeats in the ad's).

- Racism
- Homophobia
- Extremely religious people who try to push their faith on you, constantly preach, and look down on anyone not sharing their views
- Men in sandals
- Men who don't groom at all and wonder why women aren't falling all over them
- Men who are bitter towards women
- Women who are bitter towards men
- Women who immediately hate women who are more attractive than them
- The fact that if you're an attractive girl you must be stupid/slutty
- Men in jeans that don't fit properly
- Hands/nails that aren't immaculate
- US Supreme Court, especially Alito and Roberts
- Student "musicians"
- Fergie
- Sports
- Cheese
- Pasta
- Dick Cheney
- James Baker
- Katherine Harris
- Sarah Palin

Pretty Much, You've summed up all my Hates. Excellent Work Cel.

:D

- Racism
- Homophobia
Same here, except I add atheists who force their view on others too.

I also hate:

-People who chew with their mouth open.
-"Talent" shows on TV.
-Sexism.
-About 90% of the internet.
-Hot weather.
-Cold weather.
-The Eurovision Song Contest.
-Video game webcomics.
-Reality TV.
-Sports events which hog the TV schedule (do they have to do post-match analysis when they're already overrun by half an hour?).
-Friend codes.
-Region locking.
-People who complain about globalisation while wearing a mass-produced Che Guevera T-shirt.
-Fanboyism.
-The TV license.
-The Mighty Boosh.
-The male singer from the Sugarcubes.
-Forum posts that look drunken text messages.
-One word forum posts (especially ones which just say "Me too", "I agree", or "^This").
-Firefox 3.
-Quick time events in video games.
-Long, unskippable cutscenes.
-Waiting quarter of an hour for a bus, then two show up at once.
-British newspapers (excluding the Metro, since they don't crowbar their own views into everything).
-Richard Littlejohn.

And so on...

Oh, I'll agree about Firefox. Horrible program. At least it hasn't asked me to install it for a few days... Hopefully it finally accepted my 'never' to mean never.

Don't hate firefox! He's so cute!

Kevin Rudd...He's honestly got no idea, no one has. all these stupid 'packages' crap for the 'financial crisis'. 3/4 of the people in my classes at school think we're in a depression! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A DEPRESSION IS CLASSIFIED AS!? We're not even at a recession!
And Kevin Rudd, we'll do this package, here's an idea...BUILD SOMETHING! DO Something constructive...What did they do in the great drpression 60 odd years ago? Build the hoover dam! Build the harbour bridge! Do something like that to increase jobs and spend the money on something USEFUL!

Back