who would win in a fight all the pokemon or all the people from nauruto

A dead thread thats over a year old gets bumped by some noobs

... Oh wow. Old ass thread. Thread revival fail.

Ahem, if I may seal the arguement... The tailed demons, or whatever they're called nowadays, are quite a force to be reckoned with; and whoever possesses them at the time is a force of destruction, whether it be akatsuki(sp?) or their original hosts. Pretty much rip the world to shreds in a few days, right?

Now, in the latest installment of pokemon, there are 3 pokemon that are outragiously powerful. One of them, Dialga, controls time. He could simply freeze time, and they're completely frozen, and don't stand a chance.

Another one controls space; or spatial matter. It could just tear their matter to pieces, and they disappear in a matter of seconds. Seeya.

And the final one, effectively the "god" of pokemon, is stronger than these two itself; Arceus. Can you imagine how easy it'd be, for a god to take out a few measly demons? Arceus created the damn universe, it'd be incredibly easy to take care of a few powerful but compared to him, miniscule monsters. Pokemon wins, simply put.

... Not to mention besides those 3, there's always 490 other species that could wage war with their freak of nature superpowers.

... Oh wow. Old ass thread. Thread revival fail.

Ahem, if I may seal the arguement... The tailed demons, or whatever they're called nowadays, are quite a force to be reckoned with; and whoever possesses them at the time is a force of destruction, whether it be akatsuki(sp?) or their original hosts. Pretty much rip the world to shreds in a few days, right?

Now, in the latest installment of pokemon, there are 3 pokemon that are outragiously powerful. One of them, Dialga, controls time. He could simply freeze time, and they're completely frozen, and don't stand a chance.

Another one controls space; or spatial matter. It could just tear their matter to pieces, and they disappear in a matter of seconds. Seeya.

And the final one, effectively the "god" of pokemon, is stronger than these two itself; Arceus. Can you imagine how easy it'd be, for a god to take out a few measly demons? Arceus created the damn universe, it'd be incredibly easy to take care of a few powerful but compared to him, miniscule monsters. Pokemon wins, simply put.

... Not to mention besides those 3, there's always 490 other species that could wage war with their freak of nature superpowers.

yeh but dude get like sasuke or itachi then they can use sharingan stop time manipulate space and if it gets too much in th time stop naruto cud go like 9 tail chakra and creting lke 999999999999999 shadow clones thus do serious damage :p hehe then kisame could use his sammahande and suck all his power away

Last edited:
Uh... the Mangekyo Sharingan doesn't manipulate time or space... lol. I'm not even a naruto fan anymore and I know that much. :lol: Only Hatake Kakashi can do so, and the pokemon that controls space could just bring whatever back. :lol:

Infinite Shadow Clones versus a god, that could blow up the universe? Lol. I think this ends the discussion here, really.

Oh, and Kisame Hoshigaki's Samehada is indeed a powerful weapon, but could it really withhold the power large enough to create an entire universe? That honestly seems like an impossibility to me. ... ... ... How do I know all this, anyways.

... Where's Shadow? I'm suprised he's not here, arguing with me. :lol:

Uh... the Mangekyo Sharingan doesn't manipulate time or space... lol. I'm not even a naruto fan anymore and I know that much. :lol: Only Hatake Kakashi can do so, and the pokemon that controls space could just bring whatever back. :lol:

Infinite Shadow Clones versus a god, that could blow up the universe? Lol. I think this ends the discussion here, really.

Oh, and Kisame Hoshigaki's Samehada is indeed a powerful weapon, but could it really withhold the power large enough to create an entire universe? That honestly seems like an impossibility to me. ... ... ... How do I know all this, anyways.

... Where's Shadow? I'm suprised he's not here, arguing with me. :lol:

well in the fight in episode 80-81 itachi stop time and tortures kakashi useing special genjutsu all shadow clones a clones of urself but not as strong so :p meaning it has nowt to do with shadow

+ naruto never gives up so neiher will i hehe

Actually, he didn't stop time; he used the Mangekyo Sharingan to inniciate an extremely powerful genjutsu, which basically happens in the blink of an eye. He isn't manipulating time, but rather, making it seem so through an illusion. ... The name of the jutsu escapes me though, I havn't watched/read Naruto in ages.

Look at me... debating over Naruto. What has the world come to?! DX

lol i kno this argument is silly but sides itachi cud make and illusion on the god while the demons go up against them other god sidekicks type thingys..... sides lucario wud see the naruto characters good aura and repel thus giving a but wupping on the pokemon

Oh yes, this arguement is incredibly silly. .-.;

As far as I know, Itachi Uchiha needs eye contact for the illusion to work; he can't get eye contact on every pokemon at once. He could stop only one of the 3 overpowered godly pokemon, while the rest are free to reak havoc.

You know what, let's just call it a draw. I feel like a complete moron debating over something so stupid; Naruto and Pokemon, two of the most retarded anime's I know of. This'l go on forever. -.-'

i was reading this arguement CK

anyways, as big a naruto fan i am, sorry victory goes to pokemon. they have godly powers, one actually is god and naruto's strongest move ever, hurts himself. thats like telling pichu to go fight kyubi on its own, sorry it just don't happen.

the really godly jutsu that Pain needs all 9 tailed beasts could be there only chance but for that Naruto has to die so looks like pokemon completely kills the naruto series.

i was reading this arguement CK

anyways, as big a naruto fan i am, sorry victory goes to pokemon. they have godly powers, one actually is god and naruto's strongest move ever, hurts himself. thats like telling pichu to go fight kyubi on its own, sorry it just don't happen.

the really godly jutsu that Pain needs all 9 tailed beasts could be there only chance but for that Naruto has to die so looks like pokemon completely kills the naruto series.

dude its a draw fo that argument hehe chill out :p sides if it did kill naruto its a risk we... no i would take

Unless sacrificing all the tailed demons gives Pain control over existence itself (fat chance), I wouldn't call it a good chance, lol. Shadow's a nuetral party outside the arguement, so I'm with him on his opinion.

... Go ahead, kill naruto. I wouldn't give a flying ****, lol. During the time I actually watched the anime/read the manga, he was an annoying moron anyways.

The Pokemon would win. Naruto is ****ing retarded.

Omg!
Are you still talking about this??
Theres no way that naruto would come close.
490 pokemon * 983,067,110,431= close to the amount of pokemon total...

how many does naruto have? even with the shadow clones, which i doubt anyone could make that many without dying of freakin chackra overdoes, theres no way.

Back