who would win in a fight all the pokemon or all the people from nauruto

The people that said that the pokemon are useless without trainers and cant attack, im sure there smart enough to know when there getting attacked and how to attack back. If some werido in an orange suit on came running at you, im sure you would know he needs to get his ass kicked >.<

The people that said that the pokemon are useless without trainers and cant attack, im sure there smart enough to know when there getting attacked and how to attack back. If some werido in an orange suit on came running at you, im sure you would know he needs to get his ass kicked >.<
Nobody said they were useless. Just that they're better with a trainer.

All the characters from Naruto would win, because without any trainers all those pokemon are just primal creatures who can just eat, sleep, ****, and say their name.

Okay so mabye heaps of people didnt say it :p.
But still, Pokemon, FTW

not this again...

dzapper is right cause pokemon are animals, and i can hit my dog(not going to) and u kno wat will happen???she'll walk away. by the way SHES A PIT!

idc anyway vegita can come and kill'em all

not this again...

dzapper is right cause pokemon are animals, and i can hit my dog(not going to) and u kno wat will happen???she'll walk away. by the way SHES A PIT!

idc anyway vegita can come and kill'em all
Amen to the Vegeta statement.

But I'm curious, how do you feel about kicking a full grown grizzly bear? Or a Bengal tiger? Or a possum for that matter?

i think naruto would win baddly coz is youhave read the l8est manger from naruto its sum crazy stuff man with all the diforant ye's and sutch that can macke you feel thousens years of pain thats crzy also there maye be more pokemon but not all pokemon get along there would be fights in the group but if th whole leaf vilage whaent togethere they work as a team also naruto can maltiply him self hundreds of times and one of his shadow clones could batta a small guy like ronton or some1 like that, not to menchon u got shino with his bugs , chogi who can go masiz and smack 20 of them in 1 swing and people like garra who could tack down some1 like charizard easy.

i also wanna menton that if all the pokemon r getting in vlouvd why not EVERY chariter witch has ever been on naruto thats like 500 and there r some crazy bad guys in naruto who could rape the pokemon side ways fricking perly or what ever his name is would be batterd so hard by pain man he is crazy.

First of all, don't revive threads, this thread hasn't received a post in over a month. That's against the rules.

Second, ... ever heard of grammar?

oh i dident know it was against the rules and yes i have herd of gramma but thisis the internet my firend we dont need to use gramma ok no would u stop getting angry i was only making a POV ok

This is the internet, but this is also a respectful forum. Common standards expect proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling from our members, simply because it makes posts easier to read, and is respectful to the members reading your posts. Posting in bad grammar is basically being a lazy douche, no offense. Lack proper grammar, and you won't get respect from anyone, trust me. Not to mention bad grammar makes everyone look like an eight year old moron.

... And just for the sake of example, I didn't read your first post in this thread, it was that bad.

And, ofcourse, if you don't know the rules, read them. :p

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php

oh i dident know it was against the rules and yes i have herd of gramma but thisis the internet my firend we dont need to use gramma ok no would u stop getting angry i was only making a POV ok
Yes you do need to use decent grammar this isnt MSN*

*Other online messaging things are available

Naruto will Pwn Pokemon. Summon the bigass frog and it will squish the hell out of the Pokemon(exept Wailord, maybe). Besides many Pokemon suck. Uzumaki Barrage! :D

Back