Who's having a field day with Elebits?

me

my hands hurt rofl... honestly their is something really fun about destroying a room :devil:

There is something pretty awesome about throwing all kinds of stuff all over the place.

When the **** is it coming out in Europe T_T? I've been on nintendo's europe site and on the upcoming games list it isn't even there! It has project H.A.M.M.E.R with a TBA date on it but not Elebits?

I seriously don't see why europe gets boned over game releases, I know they have to be regionalised voice wise but seriously I refuse to believe that that takes ~a quarter of a year I mean come on.

I just did a google search and it said that it's suppose to be out within the 12 weeks after the launch...thats all it said.

I would be having a field day with Elebits, if I had my Wii. Unfortunately, Christmas signifies the day I recieve my Wii, and the day after, most likely, is the day I get Elebits.

Hehehe, I really enjoy this game. Although I hate the fact that I screamed like a ***** when I zapped the black elebits accidentally, making it fly right on me.

Back