Why are people bidding $80 to $177(or more) for genuine Wii component video cables?

ABC said:
No offense to you guys, but Nintendo should have done exactly what Microsoft did. Put both Component and Composite cables into one cable... that wya you please both of your audiences without forcing people that want 480p capabilities to pay extra money. It's really kind of rediculous.

I know its off topic but is it true that Sony haven only put composite cables in with their systems. If it is true that is just shocking considering all Sony have done is bang on about HD gaming beginning when the PS3 arrives.

MetroidZ said:
seems to have worked, the image looks clear.

Yeah, the guy did a pretty good job. I make my own studio cables, so I might actually try to rig me up a Wii component cable if I have time this weekend.

Thank you for the notice I just sold my Wii Component cable for $160 Buy it now LOL ill just get a new set in a couple of weeks. it didnt make that big of a difference anyway. Now I can buy 3 new games thanks for the tip

Last edited:
MetroidZ said:
lol, make sure you know what your doing. "I smell burnt Wii"

Hahha, I've been making my own studio cables for over 5 years. Not to mention if I did mess up, it would only show a distorted signal, not burn out my Wii.

Back