Why Buy It?

no I wouldent im better with pc controls, I already have and equally equiped pc so. . . , I dont need a xb360 i got a pc, dont need a ps3 got a ps3, I got a wii make sense?

Wiirdo said:
no I wouldent im better with pc controls, I already have and equally equiped pc so. . . , I dont need a xb360 i got a pc, dont need a ps3 got a ps3, I got a wii make sense?
What I am saying is that a mouse is much more accurate and better for FPSs so it would be an unfair match if you were using analog sticks.

Actually you can plug in a wired 360 controller to your pc and it will work without any installation or you can buy a wireless one and buy a wireless microsoft xbox 360 connector ive seen in stores so you can play halo 2 on your comp and u will feel like you are playing it on 360

Thechickenman27 said:
Actually you can plug in a wired 360 controller to your pc and it will work without any installation or you can buy a wireless one and buy a wireless microsoft xbox 360 connector ive seen in stores so you can play halo 2 on your comp and u will feel like you are playing it on 360
But Halo 2 is pretty much only good for online, and like I said if you are using a gamepad you will get your ass kicked.

gh05t said:
halo 3 is coming out for computer? and i agree with FR. there are tons of good 360 games that probably wont come out for PC..ugh i want a 360 lol
duhhh, halo 1 and 2 both came for PC
viva pinata isnt coming out for PC??
and games like halo and gears of war come out on the 360 first, then a year or 2 later come out on PC.
i have a feeling though cliffyB didnt want gears to come out on PC though..because one time when people found PC files of gears he got pissed and was basically saying: you ****in retards, games are MADE on PCs, dont you know??
also, 360 provides those great graphics and games at a much lower price (hardware wise) a computer = to 360 would be at least $800.
but games like devil may cry, GTA, and too human, arent coming out on PC.

paintba||er said:

But like I said, an equally equipped PC would cost more than a 360 so how are you going to save any money? That and playing online with analog sticks against people with mice you would get raped.

but i alrady have a pretty kick-ass computer, i think that's part of his arguement...

then use a computer...

just because you do, doesnt mean eeryone lse wants to spend £800 on software

360 ftw

I personally agree with everyone that says if you only want to play the big titles on the 360 and that's it then use a PC. But I highly doubt a game like Assassins Creed will find it's way to the PC. Theres alot of really good exclusives that won't find their way to the PC. Also does you PC have a 3 year warranty? Most likely not, a very good reason to get a 360 even if they have a above average failure rate.

mushroomedmario said:
but i alrady have a pretty kick-ass computer, i think that's part of his arguement...
if you already have a kickass computer that could run Gears of War...
then maybe youd prefer to play games with awesome graphics on a bigger screen?
or
play games like GTA, Madden, Too Human, Mass Effect, Skate/Tony Hawk, Devil May Cry, Dead Rising 1/2, Fable 1/2, or Blue Dragon??

FR. said:
Yeah, Halo is already on Mac:

915458.jpg

and? it's a Mac...

Why'd you want a game for it? (LMAO openGL!!!!!!)

A game for a Mac is just wrong... Mac users would rather be making a photo book or editing a video... or mailing their friends... or listening to music...

you know... stuff people can do easily on a PC...

----

Also i don't see viva piñata coming out for the PC guy ^^

lol

----

Also... my GPU exploded from over use... so... i need to send it back to sapphire tech. what good it my PC, for games, without is £150 graphics card?

X360 = PC Back Up ^^

Yay!

Ps:

Sovieto said:
if you already have a kickass computer that could run Gears of War...
then maybe youd prefer to play games with awesome graphics on a bigger screen?
or
play games like GTA, Madden, Too Human, Mass Effect, Skate/Tony Hawk, Devil May Cry, Dead Rising 1/2, Fable 1/2, or Blue Dragon??

There's going to be a second Dead Rising =O coolness ^^

Oh and:
Don't forget bioshock ^^

Last edited:
Why buy a 360? Cause you will be able to play the games you want without the hassle a PC entails. Also its a fraction of the price..? :tard:

Also MASS EFFECT!

Can't wait for that game. I might try cryogenically freezing myself until its release date or something. Or better KOTOR3 (except thats not being made by bioware sadly - as far as I know).

the_flood502 said:
and? it's a Mac...

Why'd you want a game for it? (LMAO openGL!!!!!!)

A game for a Mac is just wrong... Mac users would rather be making a photo book or editing a video... or mailing their friends... or listening to music...

you know... stuff people can do easily on a PC...

----

Also i don't see viva piñata coming out for the PC guy ^^

lol

----

Also... my GPU exploded from over use... so... i need to send it back to sapphire tech. what good it my PC, for games, without is £150 graphics card?

X360 = PC Back Up ^^

Yay!

Ps:

There's going to be a second Dead Rising =O coolness ^^

Oh and:
Don't forget bioshock ^^
its not announced, but its one of those things that you know is coming.
i think bioshock is coming out for PC day 1 though...

Back