Why did you choose your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. me and my friend 'wrote' a story, while sitting in a tree, pashing our girlfriends.
It was really random... but we started to get in to it and started developing it at school. I then decided to program a game to that story, but we'd never got the story actually on paper, so I've been writing it ever since. We created it like 2-3 years ago so I don't remember it all... and I have to constantly ask the members of the game designing team which bits we all remember and put it all together to write the story. So far, I have done Act V of the first chapter, which is about 7% of the story...

Well, as you may have guessed, one of the characters was named LuzTeTT... so I simply 'l33ted' it up, making the letter T capital all the way through. Then I'd used it as a MSN name, and names on MMORPGS, and it's so unique that I'd used it for just about everything.
I've also got it legally copyrighted. xD So in theory my name is LuzTeTT(R)! xD

The story is a mystical one about a forest and the lives of three (more sooner on) gods that have to protect the world. A series of unfortunate events lurk up on them and they have to solve it all while trying to live their lives as the gods of the forest. On top of that, they all fall in love and complicate everything.

There's several time lines to the story, but I won't bother explaining everything here... if you're REALLY interested, PM me. Oh, and if you have any spriting or MIDI experience, PM me if you're interested. ^.^

LuzTeTT(R)

Mine used to be Wii_Fan because I couldn't think of anyting better..but when I was happy I decided to ask Mr.i0n for a name change :D

i could of sworn ive written in one of these type threads before......hmmm :confused:

anyways The_Loose_Cannon, its self explanitory. im a renegade, i dont play by the rules, im a cop who takes risks! <3

I make up my usernames on forums and other stuff, mine used to be DistortedSilence but I changed it to another name that I made up.Blankconnection

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i could of sworn ive written in one of these type threads before......hmmm :confused:

anyways The_Loose_Cannon, its self explanitory. im a renegade, i dont play by the rules, im a cop who takes risks! <3

A cop who plays with a wii, loves foreign food and has recently got a new MP4 player.

What a renegade:lol:

Ignore her everyone, she is a little kitten on the inside:)

Just a very stressed little kitten.

Jill, you need to tell everyone some of your brave cop tales. . . .

brave cop tales huh? uhmmmm well there was this one time oh man i really had to go to the bathroom and i nearly peed my pants!! that was almost a 10-13 right there!!!!!!!!!!!!! i rushed in my RMP as fast as i could in NYC and went to the nearest hotel to use their bathroom (in NYC you cant trust any old bathroom)

it was national emergency status!

Wow even the great TLC posted here :yikes: BTW Jill im not rlly liking the new sig, I get the message but the graphics look very late 60's. And whoose ever heard of a cop that doesnt play by the rules, insane.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
brave cop tales huh? uhmmmm well there was this one time oh man i really had to go to the bathroom and i nearly peed my pants!! that was almost a 10-13 right there!!!!!!!!!!!!! i rushed in my RMP as fast as i could in NYC and went to the nearest hotel to use their bathroom (in NYC you cant trust any old bathroom)

it was national emergency status!

Thats enough for now Jill:lol:

I Knew It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Hail The Mighty Lock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back