Why did you choose your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually noticed that 2007 ^^

meh, I looked like a kid on a BOUNTY commercial in 7th grade. My friends at the time were idiots, I got brawny. The logo also makes for good avatars..... been brawny with a variation on 661 when necessary ever since...

because my username is stranger than yours...???

and because this guy's so badass:

[MEDIA]http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/juegos/Xbox-Accion/03/IMG-cw4238b62dc7cfb/oddworld%20artpe.jpg[/MEDIA]

I picked mine up from workmates.
Back in 1989 Viz had a strip called Zip o'lightning. One of the supplimentary characters was called Captain F***Flaps (interplanetary criminal)........ It stuck.

I mostly spend my time on Wrestling forums,and I didn't want to use my Wrestling name here. So,Wii......Wrestle. ~~WiiWrestle~~

I has a couple reasons...

1: I'm a Luigi fan.
2: I are a Dumbass.
3: I seen a movie that was called Dumbass Luigi.
4: I like the "_".

tank (always lowercase, when possible) is my tag for just about every online game i play, other than Socom3 (it was too short, or already taken)

Well, I joined this forum and thought how cool it would be to have a username, that was a play on words. :scared: Yes that's right I thought it would be cool!

I hate it, it sounds nooby, I wish I could change it.

basically because of this:

liger01.jpg

LigerZeroLow.jpg

i've used this name for the last 8 years.

Byuakuya said:
I think I am similar in character to Byakuya in Bleach. I spell it with an extra "U" and use the name for everything.

Pras, i dont think your like byuakuya. . . . .

You quite cool and kind.

Byakuya is queit, heartless etc etc.

Fine you are the same as byakuya:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Pras, i dont think your like byuakuya. . . . .

You quite cool and kind.

Byakuya is queit, heartless etc etc.

Fine you are the same as byakuya:)
Minus the heartless and the evil glare, I am pretty much like him.

well, its because it is close to my password cos i have memory, problems it helps me remember

Last edited:
bonodo said:
well, because i allways use bonodo as a username whenever possible

Could you explain why?

What is 'Bonodo'. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back