Why do people want/like kids?

I'd like kids some day, not for a while yet though. I want to travel and settle down with my photography first though.

Plus I'm gonna spoil them like mad. I hated my childhood so I'm gonna make sure they love theirs and have a great time growing up, and have all the chances to do the things I never did.

Brawny said:
Oh no, I'm all for having kids.

(Little Grammar Nazi-ettes FTW).

I'm just asking a general question. I want them, but I don't know WHY. I was wondering if anyone had the words I do not.
to procreate if every one didnt want to have kids and didnt have kids well end of world.

Lewi T said:
I can't wait to have kids! I'm 19 though so I don't plan on breeding just yet...but as to why I want them, I guess I just want something that is truly mine, and that is my number one responsibility and means everything to me. There's something satisfying about that I think, that off the top of my head cannot be topped by anything else.

Also, I see how many kids are little sh*ts nowadays, so I want to put some good ones out there. My kids are getting tamed.

Great reply, especially the last part - it's good to hear someone < 25 talk about raising kids with manners and a little discipline.

Hey, Marioman, everybody's gotta have an affectionate side.

Wait, what? I'm ganna go deadlift some more...

Seriously though, I do like kids. Looking forward to having them in the future...
Frogger said:
He's gone soft, he called me his friend earlier!
I SAID NO SUCH THING.

Back