Why do people want/like kids?

My kid's grammar shall be perfect. They will enter kindergarten and all the idiots' kids will cause them to change due to peer pressure...

I can't wait to have kids! I'm 19 though so I don't plan on breeding just yet...but as to why I want them, I guess I just want something that is truly mine, and that is my number one responsibility and means everything to me. There's something satisfying about that I think, that off the top of my head cannot be topped by anything else.

Also, I see how many kids are little sh*ts nowadays, so I want to put some good ones out there. My kids are getting tamed.

I'm not sure whether to have kids. I like not having the hassle, I know I don't care about passing on a legacy, and the fact that I tend to find kids to be annoying brats (I have been known to refer to children as a sexually transmitted disease :lol:) makes me wonder if having having offspring of my own is really a wise decision. But who knows? Perhaps some day in a few years I'll be more open to the idea.

Lewi T said:
I can't wait to have kids! I'm 19 though so I don't plan on breeding just yet...but as to why I want them, I guess I just want something that is truly mine, and that is my number one responsibility and means everything to me. There's something satisfying about that I think, that off the top of my head cannot be topped by anything else.

Also, I see how many kids are little sh*ts nowadays, so I want to put some good ones out there. My kids are getting tamed.
Haha, sorry that just made me laugh.

To get into my reasons would take too long for me too type, and I really don't want to expel the energy right now, my sleeping schedule has me exhausted. Anyways, I am definitely looking forward to having kids, most likely in the next 5-7 years, depending on careers and whatnot, and like I said I really don't feel like getting into why I do. (Though a lot of it has already been posted by other members)

LevesqueIsKing said:
I absolutely ADORE kids! They are so cute and cuddly and I just love them!

Anyone who doesn't like kids is a complete moron and a freak and is really mean, yeah!

[This is an inside joke, don't go crazy on me, anyone]
Wow LIK what happened to that tough and manly outer exterior? Lol jk I think kids are cool and I know I'll have some, but I'll be sure to wait for the right time.

Marioman said:
Wow LIK what happened to that tough and manly outer exterior? Lol jk I think kids are cool and I know I'll have some, but I'll be sure to wait for the right time.

He's gone soft, he called me his friend earlier!

Breeding, haha...

=] I enjoy playing Halo with my 4 year old cousin. After I let him free kill me. He acts all tough and everything lol.

Yeah I enjoy kids but not like babies lol. Like 3+ Year Old Kids

I enjoy interacting with kids of all ages, they keep life interesting, I just do not look forward to the time in which my kids are 2, they don't call them the "terrible twos" for nothing. I know I was a little pain in the ass back then, and well not much has changed really...

I won't have them when I'm 18 or 19 or anything, but I think they're adorable. I can't wait to have a baby boy and/or girl myself...I coach little kids in tennis, and it feels so rewarding to pass on your knowledge to em'.

I love little ones. :D

i hate kids i cant stand them i hope i never have an accident running around in my future

but im also 16 so i should hate children

i hate kids i cant stand them i hope i never have an accident running around in my future

And none of us want you to have one yet anyway. Get those uncapitalized I's worked on.

I'm looking forward to having kids in the future. The sheer joy of kicking the footy with them in the park is one of the many things I look forward to. :)

Celeste said:
They can be so...inquisitive, innocent, and it's such a joy to make them light up with happiness and teach them things.
I have to say, that is a fantastic quote right there.

Back