Why, EA? Why?

AceAlabama

The Sound of Silence
Oct 22, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Wii Online Code
6967-1017-4807-2201
Well, I had finally got a new copy of NFS: Carbon sitting on the porch of my house, after I had realised MY copy was a bad one.

Here's the catch:

I had the Wii version, but I got the X360 version instead. :(

I got my Wii copy today, but this experience has left me bitter.

Has anyone else had troubles/complaints with EA?

AceAlabama said:
Well, I had finally got a new copy of NFS: Carbon sitting on the porch of my house, after I had realised MY copy was a bad one.

Here's the catch:

I had the Wii version, but I got the X360 version instead. :(

I got my Wii copy today, but this experience has left me bitter.

Has anyone else had troubles/complaints with EA?

youll be better off with none of the versions (to me NFS went downhill after underground 2) though if i were you i would pick 360

EA isn't known for high quality products. more bugs in the battlefield games than you can count, and their customer support is pretty terrible for all games they make in general. but yet still I buy from them.
sad. :(

Okay, after NFS: MW, they weren't that good.

For the X360 reccomendations, no.
I simply will not buy a MS/Sony console until one of them apologizes to Nintendo for slamming them countless times.

If one of those companies do, I'll be a proud Wii60/PSWii owner.
Until then, just a Wii is fine, thanks.

EDIT: Plus, does EVERYONE have enough money for 2-3 consoles?
Again, no.

Last edited:
If you really want to see just how bad EA is, go to the rock band technical forums on its website. Everything they are making for that game is breaking and people are pissed. Plus their customer service is god-awful. I hate EA outside of sports games.

My trouble with EA is them putting the European release date of Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 back till February for no apparent reason and they haven't said why they have done it. the Wii version is out in america so why isn't it out over here? Now all i can do is sit and drool over the videos of online play on youtube. :cryin:

Scott_F said:
My trouble with EA is them putting the European release date of Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 back till February for no apparent reason and they haven't said why they have done it. the Wii version is out in america so why isn't it out over here? Now all i can do is sit and drool over the videos of online play on youtube. :cryin:
There is a delay in Europe always, because it has something to do with your TVs. Seriously.

^They probably have to some language settings since it goes to France, Germany, Spain, etc. as well.

AceAlabama said:
Okay, after NFS: MW, they weren't that good.

For the X360 reccomendations, no.
I simply will not buy a MS/Sony console until one of them apologizes to Nintendo for slamming them countless times.

If one of those companies do, I'll be a proud Wii60/PSWii owner.
Until then, just a Wii is fine, thanks.

EDIT: Plus, does EVERYONE have enough money for 2-3 consoles?
Again, no.
I think the Need for Speed series started going downhill after EA released Underground. It started there NFS Street Racing genre. They never appealed to me. Instead, I prefer the NFS games from a long time ago like Hot Pursuit 2 or High Stakes.

Back