Why, EA? Why?

I haven't played a NFS game since Underground 2, but yesterday I played ProStreet and it's surprisingly good.

EA is great for sports games - probably the best with the Madden, NBA and Fifa series. EA Sports - It's in the game!

AceAlabama said:
Has anyone else had troubles/complaints with EA?

I know exactly what you mean. EA has done a **** job with Wii games (excluding MOH Heroes 2) and I know cause I have plenty of them unfortunately.

EA makes some really crappy games sometimes but sometimes when they actually try to be innovative they make good ones like skate. and MoH heroes 2. most of their good games come from companies that they buy however. when EA makes a game their sole focus is to make sure that it sells a ton without caring if its good or not. they'll use any marketing tactics necessary. just watch. after creating skate. and MoH heroes 2 they'll make direct sequels for both games and ruin the franchises. just like they did with need for speed underground (started out great, 2 sucked, then most wanted sucked, then carbon and they realized they couldn't sell a game based on the fact that its a street racer so they made the awful prostreet). i know that all companies focus on their games making money as well, but they go beyond the required expectations and people buy it simply cuz its a good/great/legendary game, but EA says "okay how much can we skimp without getting complaints about how terrible our game is" and meets expectations while marketing their game as exceeding such.

OH MY GOD yes.

NBA Live...controls are shaky, too easy to make shots, block shots, and steal.
Madden 08...on the EA.com forums, a guy compiled a list of the 37 glitches in the game. I mean, this was a really fun game, but there were so many glitches and stuff.
MOHH2...Invincibility glitch. Enough said.
Need For Speed: Prostreet...worst racing game I have ever played.

Back