why is bleach like dbz now?

"DBZ" and "best anime ever" should never be mentioned in the same sentence. If you think so, not being an ahole but expand your horizons. DBZ is less "great", and more "popular". There is a difference. I, along with many others, enjoy DBZ but it is not the best ever. :)

What we really should ask ourselves is what is up with all these stupid filler episodes. Filler is teh suck. I think it's because of the movie coming out in December (for those of us who watch it illegally... yes I know it's not 'technically' illegal).

Bleach is more great than popular, but if these filler episodes continue then it will be neither haha. I have high hopes though, the Manga is superb and has none of the crap thats in the anime.

i agree that DBZ is one of my whole time anime favorite...becasue..
if you see it you'll know what i mean... ohh i havent seen Bleach but since everyone says that it is tight i will watch...just to give it a try,,ok

DBZ ROCKS..period

demonflair said:
Noooo :lol:

I've never seen Bleach. But I think that it is a more sword action than just kameames...

Nah I think that it doesn't have nothing to do with Bleach. At least the characters in DBZ are way more different.

Me too. And NARUTO SHIPPUDEN KICKS BLEACH'S ASS !

Lmao, sorry for the caps-lock incident. *he he he he*

Naruto was bad with talking but made for it with good fights. Naruto Shippuden is horrible with talking and doesnt make up for anything. Way to much talking and reiterating things that happened. Cause of this almost all the episodes so far are just talk, only a few are actual fights.

Then while fighting they stop to talk about something everyone knows already, "A trap! I see, so this trap was set by some high level shinobi to ward off anyone who tries to get close to the base. Very impressive, its a classic pit fall with wood spikes at the bottom, certain death for anyone who falls in. Putting it here where the leaves are heavy on the ground makes it hard to see right away." Even i could write for them.

Bleach is cool though, but a lot of anime can be connected to Dragon Ball.

Back