Why is Zelda such a good game?

thatstobadd56

Player Hater
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0415-6074-8999-8552
Why is it such a good game? I'm not a big fan of Zelda, so why should i get it, why not red steel or NFS carbon?

The game is just.... Amazing... there are no words to describe it.
rent it....try before buy.

I only read good reviews about this game. Of course you need to like the game type.

I'm a fps fanatic so probably I don't like Zelda, but I will rent it to see if I'm right.

Base your opinion on facts not on hearsay.

the fact is, it's by far the best game i have ever played. True, i can remember playing the original NES Zelda when it was released back in the 80's (i believe) so yeah, i was a fan before TP, but it's just so HUGE and amazing, i've never seen or heard of another game like it. Can't wait for the next!!!

basically...it is one of the only games i know that delve into religion and spirituality. Some people see it as just a game...there is more to it. The struggle between lgiht and dark...good and evil...the games can teach us alot. Basically it is a great game...do not pass the chance down...

Raventt said:
basically...it is one of the only games i know that delve into religion and spirituality. Some people see it as just a game...there is more to it. The struggle between lgiht and dark...good and evil...the games can teach us alot. it can teach us that what i just said there was bollocks and that zelda is a kickarse game. **** all that rubbish right there. it is a great game...do not pass the chance down...

Fixed xD

It doesn't teach us ANYTHING about that Religious stuff. It's a mint game
Good puzzles. Great storyline and it's a Zelda Game!!!!!

Religion and Sprituality. Yeah OK!!!!! :lol:

Hahaha....you may not see it BUT there is alot more to it than it just being a game. Do you know how much time and effort went into these games? Do you know that the story line and background and everything seen in the game has to be carefully assesed before it can be approved? There is RELIGION in there and SPIRITUALITY in there. If you do not see it then that is fine...im sure alot of other people would. www.zeldauniverse.net

great adventure......makes you think......cool archery and slingshots...............great sword combat

in my opinion it great i just love it !

Back