why would nintendo

Back on topic

On topic: From http://www.gamespot.com/news/6174737.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;img;2right out of Miyamoto's mouth.
[5:24] Q: What other applications does Miyamoto see for the Wii Fit controller in the future?

[5:25] A: There's a variety of possibilities. One example is a snowboarding game. In fact, Wii Fit already includes a skiing game, so adapting this would be easy. Third parties will be free to develop their own ideas for the Wii balance board as well.

Wiifit and Mariokart Wii are the kickers of E3 for Ninty. They will sell the hell out of this. Some devs will have some great ideas for this balance board. Hell there are 40 things to do in Wiifit as it comes. I for one will buy it and the SSX that will follow.

Everyone keeps saying "they didn't show ssbb enough" did you just want to hear about the games you already know about? How about new stuff. I could have heard more about more channels and release dates.

Last edited:
Joe said:
Yeah I know its ridiculous! Of course Wii Fit was certainly for the casual gamer, not for us hardcore gamers. What I wonder is if the casual gamers are going to get a hardcore edge eventually in their life! Sony did win E3 by far with the new MGS4 trailer and Killzone 2! But of course those casual bastards at New York Times are more interested in Wii Fit because its boring, just like them. I dont think they really have a say in it. Let the real gamers decide!

A gamer is a gamer, there are no "Real Gamers"

elitism consumes you, becomes you

it would do you well to remember that you are outnumbered hundreds to one

Back