why would nintendo

RivalDestiny said:
I don't know why but FF is getting a little old for me..I don't like the kinds of RPG's where you stand and just press buttons. Sure FF7 was fun, but that was probably the first RPG introduced to me, so it was all new to me at the time.

Tales Series > FF IMO

The thing I love about FF is that it's a new, amazingly beautiful story each time which just makes it amazing... Pretty much why it's my favourite game series of all time

@Sovieto
I saw somewhere that it could be considered a "system seller", not sure how.. It really does look like so much fun to me though

mushroomedmario said:
You Just Said You Weren't Negative Towards The Wii
the way i saw his post was: nintendo claims their system is for hardcore gamers and casual gamers alike
but seeing with what the wii is getting now in the future, that "string" can only be held onto for so long.
of course, this is just how I saw his post...

paintba||er said:

Look at my whole post. I had a list of games that are already out and a list of ones that are coming...

FF > Everything

Oh ok i mustve i dunno, lol.. Anyways. I just enjoy Nintendo and im actually impressed with what they have coming. If you would have asked me a month ago i would have said how Pissed i was with nintendo's performance but it seems they have many good games coming and im happy about that.

Celestial said:
The thing I love about FF is that it's a new, amazingly beautiful story each time which just makes it amazing... Pretty much why it's my favourite game series of all time

You got me there...Square have always made great stories to go along with their games. I still have FF7, FF8, and FF9. I don't know if i should keep them or sell em off. Probably keep =D.

Yeah, I only liked FF so i could get these monsterous pets and name them things like "Fluffy" and "Cuddles" :)

I really don't like waiting so much for the games, have to wait till next year for Ps3 and for Wii :(

PS3: Final Fantasy 13, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid and stuff
Wii: Mario Kart, SSBB and stuff

Will probably get GTA for Ps3 and SMG for Wii before 2008 though

@RivalDestiny

lol I would never even think of selling a Final Fantasy game, my FFX and X-2 got scratched and I bought new ones! That's how much I love it

Oh, forgot about that! Not sure if it's coming out before 2008 in Europe though? I'll get it anyway I think

Sounds dangerous Ronald :p lol

sovieto is right thats what i meant =)

and celestial SSBB is coming this year not next

yea all the good games for ps3 are next year Q1

Celestial said:
Oh, forgot about that! Not sure if it's coming out before 2008 in Europe though? I'll get it anyway I think

Sounds dangerous Ronald :p lol

A lot of sites say it will come to Europe in September (a month after we get it, which isn't half bad).

lol think he loves [STRIKE]Mr Fluffy[/STRIKE] Mrs Fluffy

@RivalDestiny
Found it! October 26th! My brother bought the last 2 Metroid Primes, so he'll probably get this one. So yea, Metroid Prime 3 too!

@zeon9881
Brawl is coming out in early 2008 in Europe

Last edited:
Back