why would nintendo

dude no one cares about your post count.......ok thats just a lie every1 cares about your post count they will call you a noob is you have a low one

Yes, i know. But i look at people who joined like 2 months ago and see they got like 3000 how does that happen :S

XD i was wathcing the WII fit performence and in the performence their like this is the finale model with no flaws......ummmmmmm ok we are experincing some technicle difficltys with the.......oh their we go all better!

XD no this wasnt in the E3 it was in the demos section but only 3 people got to play it

Heh, well the thread is pretty derailed now :p

i think one thing people can agree with is

the PS3 is pretty much the Console hardcore system, its expensive, the games are almost all "Hardcore", and the install base is, and most likely always will be, significantly smaller than the other consoles, the PS3 is the Xbox1 of this generation

The Xbox 360 is the best balanced of all, it has a good mix of all types (casual and hardcore) and the best online (i dont own one, but i even think the online tops the pc) if it wasnt for the hardware problems, it would be even better

the PC is the most hardcore of all the systems, this is pretty much undenyable. it is also technically the cheapest in the long run (the PS3 is supposed to last 10 years, the average gamer buys 3 games a month, you pay £15 more per PS3 Game than a PC game, over 10 years you spend £5400 more on the PS3 than pc just on games, for 5 Grand you can build a super computer every 2.5 years and still have plenty of cash over)

and the Wii is the social/more casual console, it will have the least "Hardcore games" (Remember hardcore=!Good, just different style) but it will also have the best sofa multiplayers (aka party games) it will be the console with the best marketshare (it already almost is) and it is the cheapest to buy, and cheapest to run (games are 29.99, only £5 more than a pc game) if you (like me) have lots of freinds, and have them over often, this is the console of choice

no console is bad persay, it depends on who you are

(i own a PC for Hardcore games, and a wii for party games, IMO the best combo)

Source for average 3 games a month is from an IGN survey, its on the site somewhere

to the original post, the reasons above are why wiifit is the smart choice

Yeah I know its ridiculous! Of course Wii Fit was certainly for the casual gamer, not for us hardcore gamers. What I wonder is if the casual gamers are going to get a hardcore edge eventually in their life! Sony did win E3 by far with the new MGS4 trailer and Killzone 2! But of course those casual bastards at New York Times are more interested in Wii Fit because its boring, just like them. I dont think they really have a say in it. Let the real gamers decide!

Back