why would nintendo

^^^ watch it at gamespot for free

i tried watching all of it and it took me like 3 hours cause it was sooooo boring

i wanno play call of duty on ps3

----------------------------------

assasins creed and metal gear solid are gonna be awesome XD

zeon9881 said:
reveal a "wii fit" as their best at E3?

i mean COME ON! they would have been better off revealing miyamoto in a bikini suit

Why would the kid who claims to be selling his wii to get a 360 or ps3 because his friend was making fun of him, make a flamebait thread?

Battles said:
its something new that no one has done before...either way the New York times said Nintndo won E3 hands down
Did you see the poll on G4?

picture1ba9.png

vagrant said:
Why would the kid who claims to be selling his wii to get a 360 or ps3 because his friend was making fun of him, make a flamebait thread?
That was macmutt or whatever his name was, not zeon....

paintba||er said:

Did you see the poll on G4?

picture1ba9.png

That was macmutt or whatever his name was, not zeon....

Take off the part about the friend and the point still stands.

And did you see the IGN/Gamespot stream numbers? Nintendo won both.

G4 is a channel that is more so for the "hardcore" gamer. So their polls are pretty biased. And the majority of Wii owners aren't the kind of people who would vote on a poll on a website.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
Take off the part about the friend and the point still stands.

And did you see the IGN/Gamespot stream numbers? Nintendo won both.

G4 is a channel that is more so for the "hardcore" gamer. So their polls are pretty biased. And the majority of Wii owners aren't the kind of people who would vote on a poll on a website.
Well, on G4 they asked a guy from IGN, one from G4, and one from...I think it was Engadget or Joystiq or something. Well anyway, the guy from G4 said MS won because he didn't want to wait until 2008 to play good games, but the other two said Sony won... I think Nintendo's was better than MS's though...MS's just sucked....

vagrant im not selling my wii cause my "freinds" make fun of me

im selling it cause all the titles comeing out on wii dont appeal to me

and thats not the point i made this thread to ashow/ask why nintendo would make their last and best thing the wii "fit"

paintba||er said:

Well, on G4 they asked a guy from IGN, one from G4, and one from...I think it was Engadget or Joystiq or something. Well anyway, the guy from G4 said MS won because he didn't want to wait until 2008 to play good games, but the other two said Sony won... I think Nintendo's was better than MS's though...MS's just sucked....

I thought Sony's sucked more. Microsoft at least has style.

And Zeon, you make all these threads about wii getting boring. Just ask daddy to sell it for you on ebay already. I even had to flame you here;

http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/32071-ebay.html

and

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/31978-worth.html

and

you made a thread with a horrid spelling of "hepatitis B"

And the WiiFit Balance board is a pretty sophisticated piece of hardware.

vagrant said:
I thought Sony's sucked more. Microsoft at least has style.

And Zeon, you make all these threads about wii getting boring. Just ask daddy to sell it for you on ebay already.

And the WiiFit Balance board is a pretty sophisticated piece of hardware.

yea if you actully read the 1st post this isnt about "wii getting boring" its about why nintendo would make wii fit the last and best finally of them all even when they know they could have blown the audience away with SSBB or any other games they have up their sleeve

So im gonna stay away from daddy for abit =)

------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA saphisticated

the board can munipulate your movements on to the screen and tell you what you tummy looks like

omg that must have took em HOURS to figer out XD

-------------------------------------------------

and as for the hepitites B i have no clue how that is even releveant to any of this but whatever

-------------------------------------------------

the title named "was it worth it" was a thread askin you people a question on weather you guys are actully satisfied with your wii

im pretty sure i posted that somewhere in that thread.......
----------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
paints right MS didnt show us much

i still belive sony won the conference

I WANT KILLZONE 2 BAD

well im trying to put my wii up for auction on ebay but ill have to wait till my brother wakes up

i am gettin a ps3 tom so alls good

--------------------------------------------------------

but still this E3 was probably the worst for MS

the fact that they had to announce that all 360'S are faulse

they had to recall their 360's back from ebgames in AU

heck the E3 wasnt that good either i was reading somewhere that after their conference some of the 360s had the ring of death on it

you are right zeon this isn't a thread about the wii being boring. But it is another whine thread by a kid who already claimed he was selling his wii.

And I don't even know where to begin on how stupid everything else you said is...

Good, sell your wii and get a ps3, and stop making dumb threads.

I'm not sure how it's gonna work, I think it's great, but I think it'll encourage laziness.. depends how it works though, gonna have to wait for that..

i dont know how this is a dumb thread but BY god did i make the BIG BOY MAD xD

this thread is to talk about wiifit and the board/E3

feel free to post whatever you want thats relevent to this thread

but i still dont get why/how you put me sellin my wii into this thread when it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD AT ALL

------------

now back on topic.....

Back