Wi remote slides of bat

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
can someone link me to these "attachments"

or is he taping a wiimote to a real racket?

It's this crap.

Wii%20Sports%20Pack.jpg

The only thing you could get the leats bit of use out of is the steering wheel...

I never seen those attachments. I think holding the Wii-mote probably would be better. Just don't let go of it.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
can someone link me to these "attachments"

or is he taping a wiimote to a real racket?

No, I'm using the wii-strap & eleastic bands to fasten the remote to the head of a real racket, so its more relaistic and you get this wide arc when you swing through.

Also, as the remote is on the head of the racket the swing through speed is much quicker than if you hold the remote in your hand.

But the thing is, this seems abit dangerous and I wondered how everyone has handled this?

Last edited:
The Real MrA said:
No, I'm using the wii-strap & eleastic bands to fasten the remote to the head of a real racket, so its more relaistic and you get this wide arc when you swing through.

Also, as the remove is on the head of the wacket the swing through speed is much quicker than if you hold the remote in your hand.

But the thing is, this seems abit dangerous and I wondered how everyone has handled this?

You Tube it ! ^.^

wii_sports_pack.jpg

wii_racing_wheel.jpg

In Aus the wheel coms seperate for $20A and the sports pack is $40A

If ur holding it properly the remote should not come out unless the othe pack is too loose.... still pretty pointless though.... i would take it for fre though, then probably sell it double the rrprice on ebay :p

Last edited:
Back