Wifi Usb Dongle/ No Installation Disk

SlashWii

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2007
Borrowed this from a friend but he lost the installation disk. Anyone know where i can download it online?

I downloaded the updated one for Vista and the wii won't connect to it. It recognizes it but keeps failing the connection test. any info? I keep getting codes 51340 and 52140

are you getting those codes on your consoles? because if so i think one of them has to do with your IP adress, or DNS things on your console

krisv2010 said:
are you getting those codes on your consoles? because if so i think one of them has to do with your IP adress, or DNS things on your console

Ya they're on the console. I was told it's possible interference from either the firewall on the computer or a wireless device. Any ideas id it's coming from ip or DNS?

SlashWii said:
Ya they're on the console. I was told it's possible interference from either the firewall on the computer or a wireless device. Any ideas id it's coming from ip or DNS?
If you're using Macafee, the latest updates made mine not work (quite randomly).

Is the signal full for it? (Green bars rather than red ones).

And which firewall have you got?

Do you have Windows Firewall on?
How about any others like Norton or Macafee? You may have to set program permissions...

Back