Wii 2?

FWELR said:
does anybody know the japanese word for 2? if its ni, im gonna laugh my ass off over and over again.

yeah it is
ni = 2

wii ni :nono:

heh

these japanese people! dont worry they will change the name when it leaves japan

imagine they still called it pocket monster instead of pokemon

wanna see my pocket monster?

It’s a squirtle

LOL, you got...
owned-6903.jpg

Sorry I was just waiting to post that...

Ugh... Why are people saying this is fake? You can obviously see this this isn't a Wii2. I'm guessing most people know this is a big arcade style game that you can actually get into and play.

Why would this be lame? The only thing cooler than this would be a holo-deck from Star Trek.

This isn't a system that you'll have in your house anytime soon... you would have to dedicate a whole room to this machine. That's not going to happen.

I think Virtual Reality for the home is the next step... get ready to put on a helmet when you play games in the future.

paintba||er said:
Fat kid plays Wii 2, tries to do a flip kick, has a heart attack and breaks neck. Nintendo sued for $500,000,000. McDonalds also sued for child's obesity.

LOL totally agree with you that would happen to

Triple posting is triple posting no matter who you're talking too.

Triple post is to make three posts right after each other, no matter who you talk to.

Looks interesting
(why the heck did he try a jump kick on something thats in punching distance)
Needs some kind of feed back on the body (and fists) to make it good
But a side scroller will be good on it (streets of rage 2 on maina whould be fun)

Dont yoiu know the double palm shot
Its that with a charge

Wow, that 2D virtual reality wannabe is just sad. Sorry, but it's just another eyetoy...not a Wii2.

surfinrach90 said:
Triple posting is triple posting no matter who you're talking too.

Triple post is to make three posts right after each other, no matter who you talk to.

It was three different users I replied to, and about three different things, that were all on topic. It's not like I spammed, get over it kid.

Back