Wii Channel Chooser

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
Hi everyone.

I read somewhere in the interviews on the Wii site that the channel choosing screen will be the first to pop up when you turn the TV on.
Is this true or does it mean that when you turn to the right setting, e.g. AV1, AV2 on your TV, the channel chooser will pop up.

Oh and also - does anyone know what channel on your TV the Wii plugs into. Eg, VHS, DVD, HD1, HD2, HDMI, PC.

Thanks

it probably means its the 1st thing to pop up when u go to play kinna like when u turn the DS on it dont go straigth to the game[unless u change it]

This is what you are confused on.
They were talking about the Wii being in sleep mode, so when you turn on your TV the channels are right there so you can check everything. It was an example of the Wii's sleep mode.

Wiily Good said:
Hi everyone.

I read somewhere in the interviews on the Wii site that the channel choosing screen will be the first to pop up when you turn the TV on.
Is this true or does it mean that when you turn to the right setting, e.g. AV1, AV2 on your TV, the channel chooser will pop up.

Oh and also - does anyone know what channel on your TV the Wii plugs into. Eg, VHS, DVD, HD1, HD2, HDMI, PC.

Thanks
It will be like the GameCube whatever it is pugged into it play from that eg. AV1 AV2 etc and this thread should explain the setup for Wii thread here

Oh and sorry I had do do this
Wiily Good said:
Hi everyone.
drnick.jpg

Hi Willy Good

Last edited:
Back