Wii Code Badges

fistpittingnork

Spliffer
Jan 30, 2007
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
1137-5638-7724-4772
Here's a couple sites that allow you to create Wii Code badges.

This site lets you create these badges:

This site lets you create these badges:

Obviously it's possible to make your own badge, but share your links to automatic badge makers here.

Cool, Kinda like 360 gamertags.

what do they do and where do they go? i know i sound like a bit of an ameteur but i've never seen these before!

The badge goes in your signature on the forum not your Wii, the code used in it is your Wii friend code.

I forgot to mention that the first badge site I posted (benmii.com) only allows you to create your badge once, it does give you both vB and html codes, so if you're not familiar with editing either one of these tags, besure to copy them both and save them in a word or text document.

The second link I posted only creates a tag code in HTML format, so if you're going to use it on here or any other message boards where vB is enabled and HTML is not, then you're going to have to modify the code.

If you need help on how to do this, or if you've copied down only the vB or HTML (and not the other) code for Benmii.com's badge and would like the other code, I will be more than happy to help you out.

Back