'Wii Cooler' What Does It Do Apart From Cool?

Savin4aWii

True Blue Aussie
Aug 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
7045-1548-9336-9002
I have seen lots of "wii Coolerz" around the web are they ripoffs?

You won't need a cooler if you keep the air vent in the back open to keep the ventilation running (don't cover it). This prevents overheating which is common for a console tha is played too much. It's not very common.

I've not heard of a single Wii overheating yet. It's a nintendo product. C'mon now.

I have one but only because i got it for free. They are not worth it unless you live somewere were the road melts on a hot day.

ok then i dont need one mine is on top of the tv cabnet ok thanx every1

Well, it is made to help cool and the console and to make its life last longer rather then overheating. The wii doesnt really need it as they have been really durable and such with the features.

What more would you want from a cooling fan?

ive got one similar looking to the above mentioned. I think it's brilliant, and the light looks awesome :) The stand is a hell of a lot better than the one that comes with the console - that one looks crap and it always looks like it's gonna fall over if u accidently brush passed it!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
ive got one similar looking to the above mentioned. I think it's brilliant, and the light looks awesome :) The stand is a hell of a lot better than the one that comes with the console - that one looks crap and it always looks like it's gonna fall over if u accidently brush passed it!

True very true

Back