Wii Disc Cover Art

longfellow110

Wii Owner
Nov 21, 2006
South Florida
Wii Online Code
5237-9997-5628-7832
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can download the cover art for Wii games? I'm burning backups of all my games and want them to look decent. As of right now I'm custom designing them but if anyone knows a site that has them it would be a big help.

ok...? well if what you say is true and you ARE REALLY making backups of YOUR games.... use a scanner bud. Scan your box art n print it out. So simple.

question tho... how are you going to play these backup game copies, is it by moded wii or what i think i'm behind on whats available now a days

(this sounds shady to me... you dont need covers generally unless u expect to sell, copying the covers and putting them on the net is copyright infringement anyhow, thats illegal just like copying protected games... yea SHADY)

My Wii is modded, and don't have a scanner, I was going to just make custom ones rather than shell out the cash for a scanner. Also, I bring my Wii to a lot of friends houses and whatnot so I'd rather just bring the backups with me and keep the originals safe at home. Just want them to look halfway decent.

So full of BS - why don't people just say "yeah I've downloaded games", who actually backs up there games?? It's the worst excuse ever.

But for cover art, just use google image search - nice stuff there.

aight lyricist soldier takes back his comments on longfellow's post...

um... hmm... well yeah i checked around u know typical net searches n i didnt find anything. I think its just due to the fact that modded wiis havnt really taken off yet so not many people have taken the time to scan in their covers.... i'd do it but ehh like i said... its not really legal beagle to be posting that stuff on the net. sorry mate gluck with the search tho :wink: :lol:

I created disc art for the games I have and for a bunch of other games, just let me know if u want them emailed to you for those of you who use a mod chip to actually backup the games you own.

Back