Wii+Dorm Life?

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
hey all, Ill be transferring to a new school soon and will be living in dorms. My mom has been worried about me taking my wii and getting it stolen cuz its so "hot right now". anyone else here that live in a dorm with a wii, and if so, did you worry at all and how did you fill your concerns?
thanks in advance

I lived in a dorm for 5 years. Never had anything stolen and we rarely locked our doors. People could have easiley stolen our Xbox, PS2, flat screen monitor but no one did. If your worried, just rember to always lock your door before you leave your room.

i live in a dorm and i havent had anything stolen yet. just make sure to lock your doors before you go out. no i really didnt worry about it at all, just make sure to place it in a safe spot so it doesnt get knocked over or something spills on it lol.

Capt Elmer said:
i live in a dorm and i havent had anything stolen yet. just make sure to lock your doors before you go out. no i really didnt worry about it at all, just make sure to place it in a safe spot so it doesnt get knocked over or something spills on it lol.
oh yeah, I'd have my own little station for it or maybe a game station if my roommate has systems as well... another thing I would probly add is maybe have it someplace where you cant see it passing by with the door open, so no one would see it and pinpoint a good spot to hit up

It really depends on the kind of people and the kind of nieghbourhood they are from and the school you are at. Yes there have been some cases of dorm robberies, not exclusive to Wii however. I believe if you get to know the kids on your floor and get situated first, it will be much easier for you to trust the people around you. I dorm at Drexel University and our doors are always unlocked except when we are sleeping, and my nieghbours doors are always open 24/7. I really dont think there will be any dorm thefts as it is really hard to get into the dorm if you dont have ID and have someone else check in the person.

Back