May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Dont worry im not calling you all dumbbells
It is in fact another useless thing for your Wiimotes to make them more deadly
Anyway on to the words from the site

http://www.riiflex.com/index.html
Add some weight to your Wii Fit™ Workout Trading in your gym membership for a Wii Fit™?
Need to add some resistance to your workouts?
Introducing riiflex, a weighted attachment designed for the the Wii™ remote. Soon gamers and fitness enthusiasts alike will be able to turn their Wiimote into a weighted dumbbell.
Be among the first to receive this innovative product by submitting your reservation for preorder today.

• Designed for the Wii™ Remote (Wiimote).
  • 2LB and 5LB increments (currently proposed).
  • Allows access to all Wii™ Remote functions.

So there you are some more Wiitat

I laugh out loud at such a product. If I dare say, that's downright pathetic.

i don't think they look that bad. the colours aint bad, but i don't buy many fighting games so i won't be getting this.

Pahaha. Really?
I mean, genuinly they could of made this into a reasonably cool idea. Ranging the weights to higher amounts and having them look slick and sexy.. but sheeeeeeesh.

I have wii fit, but when I turn on my wii its usualy to play games not execercising. It is also hard to get a good workout with balencing games. I need something more intense. Isn't there a wii cardio or something that I should get? or should I just go to the gym?

What the hell?

You bumped a 6 month old thread to tell us that

Lol that's FUNNY! I think the whole Wii Fit yoga poses thing is REALLY stupid. "Press down to view me from the back." Lol!

Dont bump up old threads with meaningless posts

Back