Wii Durablility

Klywak

Wii Player
Dec 11, 2006
Ok, here is where I will ask your questions about the Wii's durability and its components. Please feel free to ask a question aabout it.

lmao, you actually made the thead (off topic) anyways, the wiimote info was good, im sure many people under-estimate nintendos knowledge

climbatiz said:
lmao, you actually made the thead (off topic) anyways, the wiimote info was good, im sure many people under-estimate nintendos knowledge
What... you didn't think I was Goin to?:ihih:

has anyone had anyone bump into their Wii while a disc was in it? I've heard countless stories of 360's being destroyed by someone just touching it while there was a game in it.

Klywak said:
What... you didn't think I was Goin to?:ihih:

yes, i didnt think u were going too... :ihih:

penguinphil said:
has anyone had anyone bump into their Wii while a disc was in it? I've heard countless stories of 360's being destroyed by someone just touching it while there was a game in it.

wow, you must be VERRY strong to touch your wii and damage the disc :nono:

but seriously, i touch my wii all of the time and my game is fine! :yikes:

penguinphil said:
Penguinphil, Its from bumping into it and your discs laser can't be read, thus the game messing up, and the system getting fried from overheating as it keeps trying to read.

Klywak said:
Penguinphil, Its from bumping into it and your discs laser can't be read, thus the game messing up, and the system getting fried from overheating as it keeps trying to read.

I understand why, but I know the 360 is not very durable in this area. Even vibrations from people walking around have be known to do this to a 360. I haven't heard of it happening to a Wii so I'm assuming the Wii is much more durable in this aspect.

penguinphil said:
I understand why, but I know the 360 is not very durable in this area. Even vibrations from people walking around have be known to do this to a 360. I haven't heard of it happening to a Wii so I'm assuming the Wii is much more durable in this aspect.
You have no idea.. The Wii is so strong, that it took 4 hits with a sledge hammer and still didn't break.. ill get the vid so you can watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbLHgI1zus

Its about 1 minute in and they will show you the durability.
If anyone is offended my a Wii getting destroyed, please DO NOT WATCH THIS VID.. thank you.

Klywak said:
You have no idea.. The Wii is so strong, that it took 4 hits with a sledge hammer and still didn't break.. ill get the vid so you can watch.

If anyone is offended my a Wii getting destroyed, please DO NOT WATCH THIS VID.. thank you.

omg, im offended, REALLY OFFENDED! omg, u shot be shot for showing that

*READS WARNING*

oh, well i guess it was durable :sad:

Nintendo systems are always durable as hell. I ran over NES and SNES consoles with a Chevy Cavalier (friend manages a used game store that gets broken systems they can't fix) and the NES barely cracked while the SNES did crack, but was still in remarkable shape.

Lol

mothershipconnection said:
Nintendo systems are always durable as hell. I ran over NES and SNES consoles with a Chevy Cavalier (friend manages a used game store that gets broken systems they can't fix) and the NES barely cracked while the SNES did crack, but was still in remarkable shape.
Was it on purpose or was it a complete Accident?

Klywak said:

but after the 4th swing of that sledge hammer did the wii still work?

Joe said:
but after the 4th swing of that sledge hammer did the wii still work?
Yep, they made another vid and showed that it worked, i have no idea how it worked, but it did.

Back