Wii Fan Art

Tri

has the power
Jan 10, 2007
Minnesota
Has anyone made Wii fan art? I've played around in MSPaint for S**** & Giggles... You can see I made my craptastic sig.. and I've also made this:

Wiimote.JPG

He,he... Craptastic.:lol:

I Made This For My Forum... Which I Only Have 3 Members...:(

psWii60.jpg

TRULY The Most Craptastic Image Ever Made...

I Didn't Try To Get It Flashy... Just Something Simple On Microsoft Paint...:smilewinkgrin:

EDIT: And This Crappy Wiimote!:D
Pit.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why you'd call it crap? It's better anything I can do, yet, I haven't even tried. Be back soon!

:shocked:
Really?

Well, The Reason I Think Its Crappy Is Because The Buttons Are All... Etchy...

All I Did Was Take A Picture Of A WiimoteAnd Put A Picture Of Pit, Cut Out The Buttons, Erase Everything(Like the almost invisible white in the wiimot) Just Inside The Contours Of It... Pasted The Pit( that sounds funny:lol: ) Erased The Visble Parts On The Outside, And Put The Buttons On... Oh Before You Put The Buttons On, Erase The "Invisible: Whites Around The Buttons...

There You Go! Your Own Crappy Wiimote Tutorial!:lol:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
:shocked:
Really?

Well, The Reason I Think Its Crappy Is Because The Buttons Are All... Etchy...

All I Did Was Take A Picture Of A WiimoteAnd Put A Picture Of Pit, Cut Out The Buttons, Erase Everything(Like the almost invisible white in the wiimot) Just Inside The Contours Of It... Pasted The Pit( that sounds funny:lol: ) Erased The Visble Parts On The Outside, And Put The Buttons On... Oh Before You Put The Buttons On, Erase The "Invisible: Whites Around The Buttons...

There You Go! Your Own Crappy Wiimote Tutorial!:lol:

That's MSPaint for you...

I actually recreated the whole remote from scratch... but your way seems easier.

I saved the file as a .JPG file to save on space... it looks slightly better as a .BMP file.

Here is an example:
BMP_____JPG
Wiimote.bmp
Wiimote.JPG

Back